Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

THE DLC IS OUT!!!!

Stacking_DLC.jpg

Downloading it now! Can't wait to dive in! w00000000t! What are you still doing here reading this?? Go get it! Cheers!

awesome_face_bigger_1886.png

SPOILERS (highlight below to see)

omfg! I just had to come post this. Theres this big guy who apparently ate too much. If you hit him with a certain doll he coughs up various things including Raz's Helmet & Goggles, Ormagoden's Head, and Pumpkin candy bags! This is so excellent! I <3 you DF!

just beat it 100% just in time for lunch

i liked it haha especially that guy you mentioned who throws up stuff

so i guess the fat guy ate raz then? :P

Had a lot of fun with it, though I wonder...

Does it say something about me that the part I enjoyed most was when you could cage kids and use them as bait to distract the zombies?

really enjoyed this DLC, but way far too short, if it weren't for the 100% progress meter I wouldn't have even realized there was nothing left to do

Had a lot of fun with it, though I wonder...

Does it say something about me that the part I enjoyed most was when you could cage kids and use them as bait to distract the zombies?

xD I thought that was pretty twisted too. Very, very funny though.

I've just finished Hobo King, it was great! Such a good quality production, although like many reviews, I felt it was a bit too short for me. I would rather pay full price for a 3 x level expansion like the original, but I guess the appeal of the DLC is the ability to develop and release it in bite sized chunks.

But anyways, I loved it! I'd love to see some separate episodes based in a completely different part of the 'Stacking' world!

Now I can just hope for more Costume Quest DLC!

I just started the DLC over again and beat it in what felt like 30 mins. I wanna try a speed run of this...

Finally- downloading the DLC now! I tried this past weekend, but there was a problem with my PSN account. Anyhow, finally got it fixed. I plan to play it this weekend.

Yea-ah!

I haven't got the game yet, but I'm wondering about whether or not the DLC is similar to Grubbin' on Ice where it was separate from the DLC or is this connected to the main game?

It's connected to the main game. When you hit start a new game it allows you to select the main story of the DLC.

I'm thinking of getting this DLC because I was a big fan of Stacking and I would love to go back a play it but I'm unsure as to how long this DLC is, can someone tell me?

It is honestly quite short. There are 3 puzzles with multiple solutions (3, 5, and 8 respectively IIRC) then the final puzzle. There are hijinks to complete as well as unique dolls to find. Still, despite the short length, it is very much worth the money imo. It's charming, clever, and above all else fun to play.

Just download the dlc the other day after ps store came back

Sign in to follow this