• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

The Old Psychonauts Pre-Order gear

HEEEEY WAIT A MINUTE. I remember my first year at camp I saw someone wearing that same shirt! But they said that they were just giving them away...

they probably had extras.

I saw a plasma ball get sold with an older version of the Whispering Rock shirt for about $100. Not bad if you can find it.

Well, I pre-ordered Psychonauts and bought it at Gamestop on day one, yet I never received that awesome t-shirt. :(

I still have my launch copy (Xbox), and it's still in mint condition. :)

I posted this somewhere else, but I figured it cant hurt to post it in more then one place just to spread the word a bit.

I actually have a pack of the original playing cards. I was 13 when the game came out, so I’m honestly shocked I preordered it, but the psychic force must have been strong in me, as I did. Anyway long story short, I found the cards, they are in mint condition, the box is a little rough around the edges, but after 6 years, its in amazing shape. I am now a poor college freshman, but I so loved the Psychonauts game I would rather not give them up, however should the need arise, I may be willing to sell them. Exactly how much do you, or would you, be willing to pay for them?

Remember, this is curiosity. I am not yet so in dire need that I can not make enough money through selling my blood to be tempted to give them up, unless the offer was really really good. Anyway, just let me know and that would be cool.

Got one of those plasma lamps by sending in a order form off a Whispering Rock pamphlet the guy at EB gave me. Always wondered if it was really that rare. Still works great!

Well Iris, if your cards went on sale I'd pay no less than seven thousand dollars for them.

.oO(I hope she buys this)

Good to know Adam! Bidding one day will start at somewhere between 20 and 7000 dollars! lol, should cover all my bases right there.

I already have the cards; now I just need that shirt and lamp, and I will be complete.

As for the cards Iris, I'm assuming they would be sold for 50-100$. Could be more, but that's just me.

I also have the cards.

Lucky I want them so bad. Are yours still in good condition?

Nice... :P I'd ask to buy them but I don't think anyone is willing to part ways with them so.

Your smart to do so.

If I had them I would frame them and then charish them for life as I collect playing cards.

Your smart to do so.

If I had them I would frame them and then charish them for life as I collect playing cards.

I own almost every piece of merchandise that Double Fine has made. I'm kind of ocd that way.

Once I get a new item, I put it in a box with the rest of the Double Fine stuff I have, and don't look at it again until I get something new. I'm sort of ashamed of myself.

Nah, don't be it's all, good to see your a true follwer/fan of Doublefine.

I even bought that Eddie Riggs statue. Once it came I said "what the hell am I going to do with this".

Your smart to do so.

I own almost every piece of merchandise that Double Fine has made. I'm kind ocd that way.

Once I get a new item, I put it in a box with the rest of the Double Fine stuff I have, and don't look at it again until I get something new. I'm sort of ashamed of myself.

Hoarders: Double Fine Edition

For the most part, I have my "collecting" under control. I have two boxes that I keep my Double Fine, Oddworld, and Twisted Pixel stuff in. Twisted Pixel became part of my collecting obsession after I won the "Speedy Splode Contest" for 'Splosion Man, and they sent me the "Splosion Man statue, the "Everybody Loves Donuts" shirt, and a poster. They then started sending me Christmas cards every year, and even bought me Omaha Steaks for my birthday. I love those guys.