Link is dead but I'v read that already. It's actually not that affective and in many cases as been shown to make tumors grow. It's very promising but it really needs more testing.

On the plus side: WE'RE GETTING SOME WHERE!

a cheap, simple, and working cure for cancer was found last week. the medical industry isn’t interested because they won’t make enough money off of it. I wish I was exaggerating.

p cool world we live in.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Scient.....kes_notice

Just fyi, I read this exact same story about 4 years ago.

They must be fascist nazis. Obamacare is an illegal muslim terrorist here to steal our jobs (if that is his real name). Cancer was created by the government to keep control over everyone. The government killed Kurt Cobain, he was trying to tell us something. The facts are there, you all just need to open your eyes and see through the lies the media is feeding you.

They must be fascist nazis. Obamacare is an illegal muslim terrorist here to steal our jobs (if that is his real name). Cancer was created by the government to keep control over everyone. The government killed Kurt Cobain, he was trying to tell us something. The facts are there, you all just need to open your eyes and see through the lies the media is feeding you.

You win an internet.

If he's Jewish too then it's null, otherwise ZERGY YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO BABY!

It's actually a pretty common joke about conspiracy theories and I'm actually surprised than you guy never heard off. A lot of the tin foil hat people love to claim that Jews rule the world and caused every major event from the American revolution to the current economic down fall. Of course, many of the same people believe that 9/11 was a huge hoaks planed out by the world banking system, which they also claimed is all owned by Jews, so that the Jews could get more money and slowly get more and more control over our lives.

Of course, pretty much 90% is all trash and nothing more than bullshit that is created for the sake of being anti-semitic because I REALLY doubt that the whole Jewish and banking community is really out to get us and are trying to set up a totalterian goverment in our lives.

I totally believe the banking system is out to get us. That's the only thing that explain why all the money is going into their pockets and out of ours. But I don't believe that the Jewish people control the banking system.

^

The banking system really is. A while ago my account started charging me 4 bucks a month if I didn't make a certain number of transaction's a month, so I set up a bunch of auto-transfers that were like 2 cents each, then I got a notice that it was going to start charging me for auto transfers.

:roll:

Considering how much money they make with my money once they have it, I would think they could at least afford to give all of it back to me. And how do I "interest" these days?

You win an internet.

:)

I've never gotten one before! This is now the crowning achievement of my internet career. I will now try to spread my knowledge and teach people how to internet.

How about maintenance fees? The living tity fuck is that shit? Yes I'm pissed about it too, I had $100 bucks in my account and they pretty much took it all away for stupid shit like maintenance fees. I don't even know what the blueberry fuck they have to maintain, are they putting all my money in some big fance vault with a wide screen tv and a pool? Why the hell do I have to pay all these damn fees.

Yeah banks are bull shit. I got lucky and got a free student checking account which costs me nothing. In fact when I signed up I ask the manager a bunch of times if it would ever cost me a cent. So far so good...

I even have a green account that doesn't use any paper. Literally, they're getting my minimum-wage-earned money by making up fees.

Also zerg, you made me lol with the pool thing.

:lol:

obama did 9/11
if by obama you mean BUSH than you are right

... dear god no... You're not supposed to make sense raz! Ever! *runs in terror*

obama did 9/11
if by obama you mean BUSH than you are right

... dear god no... You're not supposed to make sense raz! Ever! *runs in terror*

I'M MAKING SENSE??!!?!I NEED TO MAKE LIKE THE TITAN LORD BEEZLEDROP AND RUN AWAY FROM MY OWN MIND(i'd be surpised if anyone gets my reference)

It's just some stupid chick. What were you talking about?

It's just some stupid chick. What were you talking about?
SHIN CHAN

That might be her.

See the button that says "caps lock"? Press it.

That might be her.

See the button that says "caps lock"? Press it.

I mean the anime shin chan