• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

OMG TRENCHED!

Oh my god! Trenched is coming out this month, as in THIS MONTH, as in THE CURRENT MONTH WE ARE IN and no one seems to be talking about it!

Let's change that!

You all saw the videos! Why do you plan on doing with your trench? Guns? Legs? How your war Barbie is going to look?

Tell us!

They're winning some E3 accolades, 1up.com gave them the Best Strategy Game award. I'm pumped for this game for sure.

I wish there was actual mech on mech combat though. Or at lest a option to turn friendly fire off so we can all just blast each other widely.

I wish there was actual mech on mech combat though. Or at lest a option to turn friendly fire off so we can all just blast each other widely.

While I do enjoy shooting my friends, it will be a nice change to work together with them.

While I do enjoy shooting my friends, it will be a nice change to work together with them.

You can work with friends to shoot other people!

Also are there any plans for DLC? CC and Staking got some so I'm just assuming there will be some in the future.