Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

Psychonauts Easter Egg in Alice: Madness Returns

Cool cameo! Makes me want to play Alice: Madness Returns more aside from getting some mixed reviews.

I'm not going to lie, but that skeleton of Raz looks kinda creepy...

While completely awesome, it seems like a really weird reference to make in Alice. I doubt there are any ex-Double Fine working at Spicy Horse (since they're based out of Shanghai), maybe someone there just really wants a sequel?

Yeah, I was pretty surprised to see skeleton Raz. :) Madness Returns is right up there with Psychonauts as one of my favorite platformers.

Heh, I knew from the articles it'd be there but had no idea where - very cool to stumble across. Poor Raz!

Asked Tim if he'd put the cat in the next DF game, he said if they did they'd fatten him up a bit :D

You really need permission for this sort of thing? The idea that someone would be sued for infringement damages because of a single model tucked away in a level that slightly resembles an existing character.

You really need permission for this sort of thing? The idea that someone would be sued for infringement damages because of a single model tucked away in a level that slightly resembles an existing character.

Probably more a courtesy thing than a legal thing.

Speaking of which, a friend is letting me play Alice: Madness Returns? Goal besides of beating the game itself? Find that skeleton of Raz! From what I heard, the easter egg is found somewhere in Chapter 4.

Speaking of which, a friend is letting me play Alice: Madness Returns? Goal besides of beating the game itself? Find that skeleton of Raz! From what I heard, the easter egg is found somewhere in Chapter 4.

From memory, the queen's palace, just after you escape the enormous card guard (one of many times). Just smash down all the weak walls, it's fairly easy to find.

Sign in to follow this