Sign in to follow this  
Double Fine QA

Trenched US release date 6/22/2011... prepare yourself!!!!

That's right folks, next Wednesday is Trenched day. Usually games go live at 2 a.m. PST but if you see Trenched before then, post it here. Get excited for 4p co-op through XBLA's most exciting title *next to Stacking and Costume Quest!* Who is going to be the first one here to log the first achievement????? And who will be the first to get a gold medal on all missions?

I like how the game's small enough so people have a realistic chance and aspiration of achieving one of these things.

I was fortunate enough to win a copy from a Twitter contest on Friday, and I can't stop playing it. Well, I guess I can stop, or I wouldn't be writing this. You know what I mean. I can't wait to actually play with fellow recruits because it is tough finding others at the moment.

Also, this game makes you feel more manly. Confirmed. I have grown at least five new beards in the past two days.

I was fortunate enough to win a copy from a Twitter contest on Friday, and I can't stop playing it. Well, I guess I can stop, or I wouldn't be writing this. You know what I mean. I can't wait to actually play with fellow recruits because it is tough finding others at the moment.

Also, this game makes you feel more manly. Confirmed. I have grown at least five new beards in the past two days.

>Won it first from the Twitter contest.

Well we all know who to kill first...

Oh, thats right. Codes are going out early. I'll try to do some more match making to join up with you.

Well we all know who to kill first...

Can't we all just agree that the Tubes need killing first?

Oh, thats right. Codes are going out early. I'll try to do some more match making to join up with you.

That would be great. I work most of today, but I hope to get into a game later tonight!

1 more day :(

going to hunt bugs and glitches...always fun to do in games

Actually, less than that. Most games go live at around 2 a.m. PST. Who is staying up late tonight?

Actually, less than that. Most games go live at around 2 a.m. PST. Who is staying up late tonight?

You bet your glowing tube ass I am!

Would love to, But work at 4am. :(

weekly marketplace updates are wednesday around 11PM GMT here.

no, I'm not staying up late tonight, I had to work last night, been awake for 30h

*sigh*

It's been hours since the release on the US marketplace, nothing here yet :(

How come its not up in the U.K.???? I know its probably not ure fault but ive posted on xbox.com ive got no reply??!!