Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the ass man

No psychonauts PC?

I was going to buy my 3rd copy of psychonauts today. and when I look in your store, you guys don't have it. What gives?

Oh, cool. though I wanted a physical copy. By the I was gonna buy a the psychonauts poster and cinematic soundtrack, but it cost 32 dollars to ship to PR. Who will close this thread?

You might be able to reduce some of that cost by getting the soundtrack on Amazon.com or iTunes:

http://www.amazon.com/Psychonauts-Original-Cinematic-Score/dp/B001NPWVJO/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308789090&sr=301-2

Awsome, thanks.

Edit: Why don't you guys have a donate button? I can just you guys money for being awesome, although I'll have a hard convincing my mother.

Double edit: Low blow hot.

double fine doesn't care about pc gamers

Actually the vast majority of people who work at DF are PC gamers.

So, where are the DF PC Games?

Brutal Legend, Consoles

Costume Quest, Consoles

Psychonauts, PC (six yeards ago!), Consoles

Stacking, consoles

Trenched, XBox 360 only?

So I guess DF employees (who are apparently PC gamers) don't get to play DF games either? I've been really disappointed that DF keeps making these great games THAT I CAN'T PLAY.

Brutal Legend, Consoles

Costume Quest, Consoles

Stacking, consoles

Trenched, XBox 360 only?

So I guess DF employees (who are apparently PC games) don't get to play DF games either? I've been really disappointed that DF keeps making these great games THAT I CAN'T PLAY.

Said a million times over... The publisher picks the platform.

I really need to get a PS2 copy of this game. Trying not to loose seven disks is a pain in the USB Ports.

Brutal Legend, Consoles

Costume Quest, Consoles

Stacking, consoles

Trenched, XBox 360 only?

So I guess DF employees (who are apparently PC games) don't get to play DF games either? I've been really disappointed that DF keeps making these great games THAT I CAN'T PLAY.

Costume Quest on PC via Steam? Merry Christmas indeed! Instant purchase. I wish I could set up an "automatic buy" in Steam so that I get new DF PC content automatically.

Brutal Legend, Consoles

Costume Quest, Consoles

Stacking, consoles

Trenched, XBox 360 only?

Costume Quest on PC via Steam? Merry Christmas indeed! Instant purchase. I wish I could set up an "automatic buy" in Steam so that I get new DF PC content automatically.

I know it's an old thread, but I wanted to mention I was true to my word...I bought all of those games once they were released on Steam, and I also backed Broken Age, so I've got that too.

Since this is bumped, I'll just chime in that three of Double Fine's games were released at retail last year by Nordic Games on their The Adventure Company label (on Windows, Mac, and Linux - despite only being listed as PC and Mac on Amazon) including Psychonauts:

Psychonauts + Soundtrack

Costume Quest + DLC

Stacking + DLC

There are still copies of the Brutal Legend: Limited Edition Indiebox available too (also released last year and also for Windows, Mac, and Linux) that includes the game and the DLC plus the soundtrack on disc, a bunch of feelies (such as a leather scented air frenshener, a Brutal Legend crew lanyard, and a guitar pick) and a Steam code.

Sign in to follow this