Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

What's your opinion on...?

Not severe enough. See Inglorious Bastards.

Whats your opinion on propeller planes?

Root beer floats are completely fucking amazing. I love them so hard.

What's your opinion on yetis?

I don't think they exist.

What's your opinion on Avatar: The Last Airbender? (the show, not the movie.)

They make me sad when I step on one. It's one of those things that really gets to me. So I'm tiptoeing my way through Snail Forest as we tend to get up here in the PNW, when I think I've made it through without stepping on any and start walking normally and then there's this tiny little 'crunch' underfoot and then it's running home trying not to cry/throw up.

What's your opinion on filk music? (if you don't know what that is don't answer.)

Dalek Rainbows are far superior. *points to sig*

Whats your opinion on Sonic the Hedgehog?

I feel it's a necessary profession, and doesn't truly deserve the social stigma that comes with it.

What is your opinion on mass-produced couture?

It makes designers happy, it makes consumers happy. Supply the demand it's good for the economy. Creating a limited run is a good way to be sure that you make back your investment, but it also limits your potential gain. So I see no reason to create such artificial rarity.

What is your opinion on cutting down old trees?

Those are not the only tablets, darling! Why, right in front of me I have a wacom bamboo pen & touch tablet, and a tiny laptop that's been turned into a tablet pc via a small and inexpensive device called the Osis. It works by sticking a small receptor on the back of the laptop screen, then telling the program what the size of the screen is and where the receptor is relative to it. Personally, I love tablets... they allow for the digitization of art (which is why stylus tablets were originally called Digitizers.)

What is your opinion on long hair (as in, waist-length long)

Whoa, touchy subject. I'm pro-choice, but I personally wouldn't want a child I fathered to be aborted. I know that people say it's not my right to have a say. But if I helped make the kid I honestly would like a voice in the matter.

What's your opinion on Hot Chocolate?

Beer sucks.

Whats your opinion on vampires? (pre-twilight ruining them)

Eh, even before Twilight they were always pretty boring to me. Unless they're really leaning towards monster, I don't much care for them.

What's your opinion on bacon bits?

Clap Trap all by himself was annoying and stupid enough to stop be from playing Boardlands. I ****ing hate that robot.

What is your opinion on witches?

Doesn't really bother me, there's allot of annoying intrusive Religous People out there, but there's allot of annoying intrusive Athiests out there too.

What is your opinion on Alchohol?

Ignore this as part of this game.

I just had to pop in and say that Saints Row 2 is freaken awesome and is a far superior game to GTA in every regard.

Ignore this as part of this game.

I just had to pop in and say that Saints Row 2 is freaken awesome and is a far superior game to GTA in every regard.

. . . .

Even if Saints Row is basically a GTA copy cat?

Being a copy cat doesn't mean it isn't better. In fact it invites even more comparison because they're so similar.

Yup. They took the concept and vastly improved on it. Trust me. Rent it sometime.

Yup. They took the concept and vastly improved on it. Trust me. Rent it sometime.

Fine I guess I cant really say anything since I have never even played a demo version of Saints Row.

And I dont want this to be a huge GTAvsSR flame war so I will voice my opinion after I play Saints Row

Congratulations Warrior. You are now wiser then seniormeld.

What's your opinion on Google+?

Hey, bro

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion, even a not very well-informed one. At one point no one played that game, or saw that movie, or read that book. But they could still say with confidence what they thought. Don't let someone tell you that you can't have an opinion. Everyone can have an opinion

And hey, that's kind of the rules of the thread. Say what you think on the given subject.

Sign in to follow this