Sign in to follow this  
Double Fine QA

The Gold club

The day after I got all the achievements in Trenched my xbox received the E74 error. It was too battle torn from the trenches....

....but with some trade-ins I can hopefully get the new xbox slim with kinect :) in preparation for the next DF game

Got mine. :) All Personal Challenges, all Regimental Challenges, and 200/200 Achievements as of last week.

Now just to try a slightly different loadout for that one mission....

100_0129.JPG

The missing achievements are due to not having a Gold enabled account. As such I did all of the missions solo

Also, let me tell you I'm equally as proud of doing Conscientious Objector solo as I am of my Gold rank on Volcano. I didn't realize I was allowed to use turrets so I completed the mission without using Emplacements or Weapons of any kind.

How would that be possible? Smashing all enemies? What about air?

BTW Done with all 200/200.

Yeah I smashed all the enemies. The first level is only ground enemies so it's doable. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you will die from Blitzers. I didn't consider that when I did the mission originally, so I didn't bring a repair turret.

Yeah I smashed all the enemies. The first level is only ground enemies so it's doable. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you will die from Blitzers. I didn't consider that when I did the mission originally, so I didn't bring a repair turret.

Well, Congratulations then! That had to be fun.

Got my gold this morning! Now if I can just get my hot pants I'll be a happy camper!

The missing achievements are due to not having a Gold enabled account. As such I did all of the missions solo

Also, let me tell you I'm equally as proud of doing Conscientious Objector solo as I am of my Gold rank on Volcano. I didn't realize I was allowed to use turrets so I completed the mission without using Emplacements or Weapons of any kind.

Nice! You need to find a free 48 hour Gold code so you can get the rest!

You can use turrets. Real easy if you replay the fist level.

What did you guys do for Volcano and the final boss? I'm having some trouble with those.

Almost got them all, just need the gold medal and Raz achievement. I'm trying to farm scrap and get gold while on the Farnsworth level.

What did you guys do for Volcano and the final boss? I'm having some trouble with those.

For Volcano I used an Engineering trench with The Scythe machine gun and sniper turrets. Try to lay out as many as you can and just run around killing Jacobs. Youl want to use Sprint legs to run around collecting scrap and killing the Jacobs.

For Farnsworth I used an Assault trench with only Gungnir's equipped and brought a Massive Repair Crane along for the transition from in the water to above water. Youll want to use Quickload legs here as well, so dig in asap.

For Volcano I used an Engineering trench with The Scythe machine gun and sniper turrets. Try to lay out as many as you can and just run around killing Jacobs. Youl want to use Sprint legs to run around collecting scrap and killing the Jacobs.

For Farnsworth I used an Assault trench with only Gungnir's equipped and brought a Massive Repair Crane along for the transition from in the water to above water. Youll want to use Quickload legs here as well, so dig in asap.

Your strat for Vald worked. Valcano however got me obliterated. I ended up using a completly different way to do it.

Anywho, I got all golds now!

Your strat for Vald worked. Valcano however got me obliterated. I ended up using a completly different way to do it.

Haha yeah! Good job! Doing Volcano with an engineering Chassis is fairly difficult. How did you accomplish yours?

Haha yeah! Good job! Doing Volcano with an engineering Chassis is fairly difficult. How did you accomplish yours?

Woodruff Mk IV with tri pod legs and with the Fighting Wolverine and two Scythe guns.

I then went Damper, machine gun and flak emplacements. I did my best to fill up most of the base with dampers and machine gun turrets and put two flak guns on each side where the air guys come in. After that I just upgraded dampers and machine guns and helped out with any air raids.

Unfortunatley all I have is a cheesy cell phone pic. Thanks to who ever recommeded the duel Gungir loadout for Farnsworth. It was much easier alone tham in a squad.

allGold.jpg

allGold.jpg.2cc515f1e0f967d540ee94ef6011

I too have 200/200, all personal, and regiment challenges complete. No need for proof, I just dont wanna waste the time to post a pic...

Bring on the slue of dlc...