Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pembertonisation

Sooo... whens the next DF game?

So the last few times a game was released from Double Fine, we got info on the next release pretty quickly after that.

We know about Once Upon a Monster, which looks great for those of us with kids, but when do you think we'll hear about the next DF game?

I know lots of us are hoping for sequels for Costume Quest, Stacking, Trenched, but wasn't there a new game being developed with Ron Gilbert? I am looking forward to seeing what these imaginative peeps come up with next!

And Costume Quest 2 this Halloween. :P

We don't know when a new game is going to be announced, however Tim said he won't be announcing Psychonauts 2 from what I read on the internet.

I will worry about their next game after their current game comes out over here.

Me too, hehe. We have the same thoughts. :)

I will worry about their next game after their current game comes out over here.

Me too, hehe. We have the same thoughts. :)

Ooh...

Abby... The spammer has a crush on you!

Really I'd just like a new full-length game from Double Fine, like Psychonauts and Brutal Legend were. Not that their downloadable games weren't fun, but the fact that they were developed much quicker means their worlds weren't really as fleshed out, they didn't have as much lore behind them, and they generally weren't as deep as those longer, fuller games.

This for sure. The downloadable games look nice and fun to play, but I would love to play a full-length game with a fleshed out story and new worlds. As for my response for the spammer, err... We don't think the same as much as you think you do. ;P

Sign in to follow this