Sign in to follow this  
UKresistance

On sale for 600 MSP?

Stacking is quite different, but brilliant in its own regard.

On sale for 600 MSP?

So I liked trenched, worth picking up?

Sweet! Bought! - Thanks for the heads-up UKresistance.

Bought here as well.

Aren't those sales getting a little too predictable and too soon after the releases of the games? I wonder how many people like me are practically only buying from XBLA when there's a discount. I mean, sure, you need to wait a couple of months and need to stay away from certain forums for a bit, but hey, twice the games for the same money! So I'm wondering whether the certainty of a soonish sale hurts the developers more than the increased number of units shifted during sales helps them.

Since I posted this I figure I better buy it too.

And just so the Trenched players don't miss it I announced it over on their board too.

I was actually thinking about picking up this game because I liked the graphics look. Reminded me of Toy Soldiers, and it was probably only because I liked that tower defense game that I bought Trenched which due to a sale got me to buy Stacking. Good thing someone posted it on www.gamefaqs.com or I'd never have known since neither MS or Double Fine seemed to advertise it.

Bought here as well.

Aren't those sales getting a little too predictable and too soon after the releases of the games? I wonder how many people like me are practically only buying from XBLA when there's a discount. I mean, sure, you need to wait a couple of months and need to stay away from certain forums for a bit, but hey, twice the games for the same money! So I'm wondering whether the certainty of a soonish sale hurts the developers more than the increased number of units shifted during sales helps them.

With a few exceptions, I only buy games on sale for both disk and download. Wouldn't have bought Stacking if it weren't 50% off. Hell, I only bought Trenched at 1200 MSP because I was bored and drunk. Usually when I see 1200 MSP I say !@#$ it and wait for a sale, and not for 800 MSP either you bastard marketing person reading my post.