Sign in to follow this  
nickmills

is there any way of playing this in europe???

its getting a bit silly now, all this waiting, no updates whatsoever? they even closed the european release speculation thread??? i have had an xbox since 2006 and this was to be the first arcade game i ever bought!

so, is there anyway to play this in europe? i am in the uk and already have a US account, but how do i add points to it? wont accept my credit card as that is registered to UK address. i looked up US points cards on ebay but nobody will email the code??? only post which is a pain. can it be done with paypal? if so, how???

many thanks in advance for any help,

Nick

thanks for the reply. seems that the sellers on amazon are "official" and will only sell to people with a US billing address? i cannot believe how difficult they are making this????

thanks for the reply. not sure i trust the payment method on the first site? and as im in UK cant use site number 2. any other opinions/help very greatfully accepted! i have heard of a method using paypal? can anyone help with this?

thanks,

Nick

well just found out that a new zombies map for black ops is out saturday and will cost 1200msp. the same 1200msp i had been saving for trenched. oh well i guess i'll probably be waiting another few years before spending my cash on an arcade title (certainly wont be one made by double fine though).

yeah but "annoucments coming soon" have been spoken of since the day it was supposed to be released? dead island, gears of war 3 and rage are three massive games coming soon and there just wont be the time or money for a lot of people (me included) to bother with an arcade title.

According to ShopTo it's going to be released in Europe as Iron Brigade

Thats what I´ve heard too - thanks Double Fine for not reopening the Tread,so we have to get our Information elsewhere.

I hope they at least drop the Price since we had to wait 2 months without any information from them...or at least they give us the DLC for free.

Since the Game is 2 Months old we can only pray to find other Players online,and those who are online will have 2 Months experience to bash us.

So at least a bit of excuse could be expected,I think.I won´t pay 15€ for almost guaranteed frustration.

Lol I'm still going to call it trenched :D dw guys we will play and be noobs together xD brothers in mechs

september! with dead island, rage and gears of war 3, all of which are nailed on AAA titles! haha good luck with the european sales!!!