Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Flush

Double Fine, call me crazy, but would you ever consider. . .

Teaming up with a rival company (if you have one) or a company you know well, and get ready for total WTF, Why? Do something along the lines of Marvel Vs Capcom?

Alot of your characters from you current and old games, have fighting game value (Expecially from Brutal Legend)! Yes I know its sounds far fetch and probably impossible, and total Fan-slam, and maybe this has never even crossed your mind.

~But, I just wonder? It sort of pop up in a dream on mine. I'm hoping to make a comic company when I'm older, and playing Marvel Vs Capcom alot I had a Dream, "Peachy Keen Vs Double Fine" and It got me thinking, would they ever consider teaming up with a company and do something like that?

~Just a thought, but I always wanted to know if theres a slight possibility (even know theres probably 0%)

You never know with their current digital game route. Double Fine vs Sesame Street would make for an epic game. Although I'd be happy if they just put Eddie, Ophelia, and Doviculus in some kind of fighting game. Any of them will do. Actually, with Skull Girls coming up, Drowned Ophelia would be an awesome easter egg character. Think about it Double Fine!

Sign in to follow this