Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acefox&#13

The All Things Batman Thread

All jokes aside I'm still as hyped for this movie and the look is probably fine for the tone they have. I imagen the Joker has been in jail not Arhkam for sometime so has more of a prison gang look. Also I like the teeth on arm tattoo

Frank Miller is making another Dark Knight sequel called Dark Knight The Master Race

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/04/24/superstar-writerartist-frank-miller-returns-to-batman

Oh god, why DC? Why did you have to give this piece of shit lazy excuse of a writer another Batman comic?

Because Frank Millar is sick and probably needs some extra cash, from what I hear.

Frank Miller is making another Dark Knight sequel called Dark Knight The Master Race

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/04/24/superstar-writerartist-frank-miller-returns-to-batman

Oh god, why DC? Why did you have to give this piece of shit lazy excuse of a writer another Batman comic?

Because Frank Millar is sick and probably needs some extra cash, from what I hear.

Yeah, he has cancer. At least he's got Brian Azzarello as a cowriter, so it can't be THAT bad.

I'm gonna guess how DK III is gonna go down.

Superman, Wonder Woman and their daughter is now in control of the world, and has created a society where all the metahumans are in charge of the regular population. Problem: This has given birth to a fascist regime, where if you're not a super, you'd better shut up and do as you're told. This however doesn't sit well with Batman, ho lives bitterly with the fact that he played a part in creating this "perfect" world.

Yeah, he has cancer. At least he's got Brian Azzarello as a cowriter, so it can't be THAT bad.

Gee I feel a little guilty now.

AK has me more hyped then any Batman movie does.
Now that Batman vs. Robin is out, I definitely agree with you.

I'm just now finishing playing through the Arkham trilogy (I just bought Arkham Origins when I bought Batman vs. Robin), so I'll be caught up once the new game comes out. Plus, I now have a pretty recent model Mac, so I should be able to play it when it comes out without having to worry about getting a current generation console. :)

I really hope that Rocksteady doesn't pull a Dark Knight Rises with the way they end Arkham Knight. I do NOT want to have to be playing as anybody BUT Bruce Wayne/Batman at the end of the game.

The season pass has the red hood mode right? cos I don't wana buy a special edition for nothing.

We’ll be building more narrative, more missions, more challenges and more characters and vehicles that we want players to experience, even though they didn’t fit into the storyline of Batman: Arkham Knight.

So it's just set ups for the spin offs not made by Rockstedy?

Only if you preorder from Gamestop does it come with the Red Hood pack. What pisses me off is that I have an Xbox One and they have a Scarecrow DLC as a PS4 preorder bonus only.

I'll be on PC, so I'll miss out on both... until they release all the exclusives next year.

Sign in to follow this