Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acefox&#13

The All Things Batman Thread

Every cast addition is a stab to my balls!

Never mind the casting. It's the performance that counts.

wow. That is an awful Harley model. I guess hats off for having the balls to use it in a day where female appearance is at the forefront. Really though, it's horrible regardless. (Omitting personal feelings about Machinima. I'm aware they had nothing to do with that, just like they have nothing to do with machinima anymore)
Well it looks like she's dead now, so who cares?

But yeah, the panties were... yeah.

The stupid robot bunny mech suit didn't last very long.

Thank God. That looked worse than Bat Nipples.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

Minimum:

OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)

Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) , AMD Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB Memory Minimum)

DirectX: Version 11

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Hard Drive: 45 GB available space

Hmm, I guess I won't be getting this one for a while then.

I ended up breaking down and getting it for Steam. The free season pass I got from another site was too much to dangle out in front of me. I think it unlocks at midnight. Too bad I work tomorrow afternoon.

I couldn't pass up on the Red Hood preorder DLC from Gamestop. I'll probably hold out for a little while before getting the season pass, though.

The Harley Quinn DLC better be good.

Eh I think Red Hood will be better.

Because guns.

The Harley Quinn DLC better be good.

Eh I think Red Hood will be better.

Because guns.

Harley's no stranger to guns.

But as Red Hood you actually get to use them.

Apparently, the PC version has major launch bugs and you also have to edit the ini to get it to run above 30FPS. It's Origins all over again. Perhaps it's best if I let the game sit for a week.

AMD users are having trouble getting it to run...period, but the people who are getting it to run smoothly are saying it's fantastic.

I really don't get what people's issues are over Origins. I liked it a lot just because it was something to tide you over. And I thought the Batsuit in Origins looked better than the one in Asylum and City. The one in Knight looks too robotic.

The big issues I've seen brought up were that the combat went back to being a little more sporadic like Asylum and less fluid than City, the villain

...again

, and that there was a launch bug on PC(what I was referring to) which prevented progression until it was patched after 2-3 days.

Well, they didn't exactly lie when they said it would be a prequel about when Batman first encountered the Joker. And he's not exactly a villain who you could just use for a side mission.

I'm pretty sure they didn't even mention him until after the game was released. They made it sound and appear like it was Black Mask all the way.

It was way before they even talked about the main story or Black Mask.

But I agree, the thing with Black Mask not ending up being the main villain was annoying. But is he really a villain that you can make a main antagonist?

If they can run Super-man Vs Lex Luthor for decades, I'm sure they can make one game out of Black Mask.

One thing the game really nailed was the Bane boss fights. Huge step up from the one in Asylum.

Nvidia released driver updates almost immediately and AMD followed sometime in the past few hours.

I guess I'm going to be the guinea pig on this one(on Nvidia anyway).

EDIT: The game runs perfectly fine for me on max settings(after tweaking the FPS config). Huh. So I guess this one wasn't the developer's fault(Except locking the FPS, although there's a note above the setting in the config file not to raise the FPS above 60... So it is intended to be changed by users. Just not as an in game setting, odd).

Sign in to follow this