Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Junaid

Sheeped Away, my graduation animated short

Heya!

I already posted this on the Telltale forums but since Double Fine has also influenced my work, I figured I could post it here as well!

After 7 months of hard work, I finished my graduation short last week and you can watch it on:

Let me know what you think!

Sheeped01.png

About Sheeped Away

Sheeped Away tells the tale of a farmer who just wants to be with his beloved sheep. When a giant UFO enters his life to claim his sheep, what will he do to keep them safe from harm? And can he do this without waking his monstrous wife?

The whole point of making “Sheeped Away” was to make a tribute of sorts, to the old American cartoons I grew up with. They were not necessarily made for children but neither were they unwatchable for them. I wanted to make something just like that; something for both adults and kids. And adult kids like me.

It was a difficult process of 7 long months, but with the help of a lot of awesome talented people, I made it. I can’t thank them enough.

That was really great man! Congrats on getting it done. The animation was very fluid and well done, the characters were extremely funny and the voice/sfx were perfect. Excellent short man.

Sign in to follow this