Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
doublefined

Anyone know where to get the art of brutal legend book?!

I am still very, very, very disapointed that we did not get the Art Book. In the history of video games, if there is one game that deserved an art book for its fantastic and creative world it is Brutal Legend.

I have suggested this before, but maybe the fine folks over at Doublefine can release the content of the book online on there site or here on the forums. You know, as a little bonus to the fans! I am dying to get a look at this! Hell, maybe they can even self publish a small amount of them and sell them on the online store, I'd pay a pretty penny for the artbook!

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

I have every last bit of concept art I could find for Brutal Legend. I guess what upsets me most is the artbook was said to have more lore on the Brutal Legend world, I am sad we will never get to read about that. There is clearly alot of ideas Tim and the gang had that didnt make it into the final product.

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT OR GIVE US DEATH!

I'd pay a pretty penny for a book collecting concept art (Ideally with commentary) from every DF game released so far.

Surely there are enough people like me to fund a limited run of such tome of awesomeness?

Sign in to follow this