Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gaius Brutalis Caesar

Favoriate Quote from the game.

"Dear evil messed-up demon powers of darkness and unimaginable evil. Please transport me off of this awesome corpse pile, for I am but a visitor to your strange world, which some would call hellish, but, I have to admit, is kind of badass. And full of gross leathery things in S&M-type wear. You know you guys really have style. That Battle Nun? I think she was hot, bro. Sorry about killing her, but you're evil, right? So we're cool. And by your good graces, uh oh, I meant evil, evil graces! Ah, son of a --"

"OH OH OH... LOOK AT THIS OMINOUS FOG YOU BASTARDS!" Jack Black's voice makes it so much better.

"You know, I'm glad your mother refused my advances all those years ago, because at least I can know that I'm not your father. There aren't many that can say that..."

"If your heart's not palpating now, call your doctor, CAUSE YOU ARE DEAD!"

All screamwagon/david cross stuff is fantastic. Eddie has hella good quotes all around the whole story mode/multiplayer. I think there's a lot of good quotes from the hunting side missions too. That guy's awesome. Too many.

Headbanger:"Whatever, I like being on fire!"

It always brings a little warm spot to my heart because I'm doing something they enjoy.................before killing them. :D

I always have a little concerned chuckle when I hear from the Grave Diggers "This song makes me want to kill myself".

I have another, when Eddie is talking to Lita after the Battle of Bladehenge.

Eddie - "Who died and made Lars king?"

Lita - "My dad you jerk!"

Eddie - "Oh, right. That makes sense..."

Decline the message to get the cubic butload of materials to build the bridge to the Zalia territory... Eddy talks to Lita,,,

"Woah Bossy Bangs!..."

One of my favoriate quotes is drowned opilea's poem when you enter the sea of black tears before you beat the game

Pretty much anything the headbangers said.

Did you hear one of them asking if Lars shaves his chest hair?

lol! I thought it was the Razorback Girls who said that one. Even funnier that the headbangers say it xD

Lars's doubleteam speech. I think I lost my first round in the Pleasure Tower because I happened to be crying of laughter. Actually, pretty much everything Lars says is hilarious as crap. If Obama knew what was best for his career, he'd hire DF to write his public speeches.

Lita: Doviculus knows about us now! We need to lay low!

Lars: Don't worry little sister! Lionwhyte is dead! The days ahead are filled with rainbows and happiness and - oh shi...

I have to bring this thread back but, me and Pantera were playing a few games today and I found a new quote.

When putting Gravediggers up against Metal Beasts, one of the Gravedigger says "Ah! Its just a little puppy" and I was laughing as hell when I heard that, just completely made my day.

Did you hear one of them asking if Lars shaves his chest hair?

i just realized that was a admin lol

back to topic at hand

ratgut-"stay away from the t-shirts my prettys"

gets me everytime

Sign in to follow this