Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shimrod

Double Fine Extravaganza next week!!!

Right here man. There is an event going on right on and they're announcing things. 1st one is Costume Quest on steam. Got 5 more to go.

God, I wish we could see a livestream of this! I wanna see what's going on!

God, I wish we could see a livestream of this! I wanna see what's going on!

God me too I am staying up for this =D

I'm looking at Costume Quest on steam and Im seeing publisher as Double Fine. Does this mean DF got the rights? Thats an excellent sign. If possible I really hope this game gets a mac port ^_^

I've got Gameinformer up refreshin cos they seem pretty with it, also checking the results for searching on Double Fine on Reddit, as well as Tim and Steven Denglers twitters.

I've got Gameinformer up refreshin cos they seem pretty with it, also checking the results for searching on Double Fine on Reddit, as well as Tim and Steven Denglers twitters.

Same lol.

The tensions killing me, I KNOW! PONIES!!!!!!!

Edit: I was talking to my dad earlier about this. His face told me he didn't give a crap, but I was so exited I just kept talking.

In the Game Informer post about CQ for PC they said "We're expecting more Double Fine announcements in the coming days, so stay tuned."

Are they even being announced all today?

Scumbag Double Fine: Plans to reveal six new announcements, only anounnces one today.

Scumbag Double Fine: Plans to reveal six new announcements, only anounnces one today.

As I said before. It's a press event, there's most likely an embargo on the info and the journalist are not allowed to write/speak about the other announcements yet.

Agreed! In fact, I think this is cause to boycott them and never buy their games again, because they have personally wronged us! Who's with me?

I'm not. Their games are great

The press is out there. They need to make sure that none of the info gets "leaked" and so forth.

Agreed! In fact, I think this is cause to boycott them and never buy their games again, because they have personally wronged us! Who's with me?

Sarcasm? ... I hope

Yep, sarcasm! Sorry if that wasn't clear! I was sorta-mocking the guys who are refusing to buy Trenched because it was delayed.

I think it was pretty clear, but the time is 6:40 AM here and I haven't slept a bit so my brain is starting to feel a bit mushy ;)

Sign in to follow this