Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensa 353

your game has died finaly!!!!!

today oct 23, 2011 i was the only person in the America who was trying to join a game in trenched personally if your gona release an expansion you are gona have to send every one who owns trenched a message (within xbox) telling them that there is more content because most people have probably forgotten about it

Odd, I actually had a couple buddies on my friend's list who live in America playing this today. I almost jumped on it with them, but at the time, didn't have much time left before I had to head out.

If you like don't like the game, don't play it. I think it's really nasty that you persist in berating a game from a small time video game company, especially when this forum is supposed to be enjoyed by people. I can't understand why you would be celebrating the downfall of a games popularity but I guess I'll never know. For the record, people are playing the game. It's probably just a problem with your connection, or the fact that your neighbors are out protesting in support of a crumbling global economy.

ok for the record i dont hate the game and its not a connection problem because i was not having trouble playing mw2, battlefield 2, and black ops about five minutes earlier also im just stating what i see it as if you dont like it to bad and finally im just mad that the game has had no new anything since it came out and with all the hype about new content and there still is nothing im just a pissed fan

you do realize that recently a bunch of triple A titles were released also? I'm sure ppl are playing Gears 3, BF3, and Batman right now. Once trenched gets its DLC and there will be a lot of return players. just wait and see what happens to other games when MW3, Skyrim, and diablo 3 finally comes out.

i still love this game, but right now the tube threat is not as important as the lambent.