Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Halloween

Double Fine Forum Halloween Avatar Costume Party!

Gah! I would have had it if I hadn't switched up Ross and Toby.

Out of interest, what gave me away? It was actually really hard to come up with a persona that didn't relate to a particular fandom only I was crazy about. >-> <-

Gah! I would have had it if I hadn't switched up Ross and Toby.

I thought you were Thriller. I didn't expect you to be Alice.

Out of interest, what gave me away? It was actually really hard to come up with a persona that didn't relate to a particular fandom only I was crazy about. >-> <-<

I can't offer any insight as I had the answers to begin with. Though I bet had I not known I probably would've confused you and Milkman for the Alice and Unperson accounts respectively.

I am curious though as to how you figured out my true identity?

True; we're both American McGee fans. ;D

I'm... actually not sure. xD I just somehow suspected it; although I had other ideas at first, they were ruled out by the people who stated they were joining (and the people commentating during the event's proceedings)...

Very cool of you to host the party Acefox. That was a nice thing to do for the forums. We should do more hoilday parties. I'm sorry I couldn't play. Connecticut got hit with a monster storm saturday afternoon, and much of the state still doesn't haver power. I still don't. :(. It's been INSANE here. But it seems people didn't like my alter-egos snowed in rantings anyways. Ah well, Again neat party! If you have a copy of Mass Effect 2 Acefox, I could donate some DLC to you as repayment for the hosting gig. Lemme know.

Aww, thanks, dangeRoss! But that's not necessary. I was happy to hold it.

And I agree that we should have more events like this on DFAF.

Also sorry to hear about all the snow problems! We got hit here around here too and it affected a lot of people, but not as bad as up in New England it seems. What a crazy year for the Northeast, eh? Hope that you'll get your power back soon!

Also sorry to hear about all the snow problems! We got hit here around here too and it affected a lot of people here too but not as bad as up in New England. What a crazy year for the Northeast eh? Hope that you'll get your power back soon!

Can we do something for Christmas?

Also sorry to hear about all the snow problems! We got hit here around here too and it affected a lot of people, but not as bad as up in New England it seems. What a crazy year for the Northeast, eh? Hope that you'll get your power back soon!

Sorry for the late reply, I think we are FINALLY over our power and cable issues here. Alrighty, well thanks again for the fun Acefox!