Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Halloween

Double Fine Forum Halloween Avatar Costume Party!

Did any of you guys ever watch a reality/game show called The Mole? It was a pretty cool show. Anderson Cooper is hot.

What if the only way you could receive the juice was by robbing the grapes from old man welch. but if you don't you will slowly lose health from the heat, representing your desperation

what if everything was labled drink me, and you were overwhelmed with choice. then it turned out that it was all a metaphor for your need of human contact

Anderson Cooper here, reporting live from the biggest forum costume party. Joining us live is local celebrity Peter Molyneux. Peter, what is your opinion on the state of narrative storytelling in modern gaming?

CHESHIRE CAT! You've gone mangy old friend! The Hatter is calling himself Peter and he's no longer much fun I'm afraid.
Murrow? Cheshire Cat? No, no. You've been mistaking me as someone else. Also, I don't grant wishes.

Anderson Cooper here, reporting live from the biggest forum costume party. Joining us live is local celebrity Peter Molyneux. Peter, what is your opinion on the state of narrative storytelling in modern gaming?

Thank you, cooper, for your attention today. this is obviously a question to which I have given a lot of thought.

See, stories in games run into the problem of being pure escapism. in a way, they are like chocolate. they taste good, but when you finish nothing is left. in order to ascend our medium to a higher level, we need to bake some rocks into that chocolate. eating the chocolate will still be delicious, but it will be a risk -- you may hurt your teeth if you eat hastily and without thought. and when you finish, the rocks will stay behind, weighing on your memories, and you will have learned something.

Our juice is 100% rock free, but nutritional and full of antioxidants, kids love it, moms love it, doctors love it, dads who were kids once and still are kids now love it too. welch's grape juice, buy it, drink, drink it NOA!

Where did the party go? I swear to time and space I will spam every topic on the main page if you people don't start posting!

Where did the party go? I swear to time and space I will spam every topic on the main page if you people don't start posting!
My milk is delicious.

[del]THATS MY LINE YOU BASTARD! NEVER TRY AND STEAL MY SCHTICK!

[del]*throws milk molotovs at Bonerlord*[/del]

[/del]

I mean... thank you for posting...

Sign in to follow this