Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Halloween

Double Fine Forum Halloween Avatar Costume Party!

Jonathan Crane AKA Scarecrow. I am married to the night. You use fear Toxins on the innocent forum goers, terrorizing them with your avatar. I am coming for you. I am the poster this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

hi guys. i couldn't think of a costume so i came as myself <3 i'm scary right?

i made some adjustments to the avatar i'm using this week. it's more cryptic and philosophical that way. my friend made the original grahpic for me <3 and came up with the name <3

so which one of you is scarecrow? i'm confused. but i love cillian murphy. he's so cute. <3

this forum seems fun but you guys could use higher res avatars. with at least 1 texture to make it pretty. and type in full lower case. it looks more aesthetically pleasing <3

bow to my vagueness <3

i adore how this choice lets me break the fourth wall like a boss (by the way, i love that .gif on tumblr, which if you haven't you should all join, by the way). i think my identity would be too obvious if i did a creepy costume. <3

but i can make a creepy signature graphic instead, just give me a few days to get the stock together <3

I see that you are no longer hiding behind a mask Crane. It will make no difference, justice is blind like a bat. And it will have you.

I've seen people who can change their appearance. You're not fooling anyone Clay-face. You're clever, but it will do you no good in the end.

Guys the point of this is to pretend to be someone else, not to be painfully obvious parodies of yourselves. I mean, look at me. Nobody can who I am.

@ulysses

you could just call me unperson? it's more personal than clay-face <3

but you think i'm clever? thanks, i try my best <3

how do you know? not trying to get at you, i'm just curious <3

The Joker has always had a unhealthy obsession with mocking anatomy, you're identity is clear. I've heard you have plans for the world Series Joker, I hope you took into consideration a rain delay. Because I am the dark cloud over your schemes.

Clay-face/Unperson your name makes no difference. Your soul is tainted by your crimes and that is something you cannot hide or change. Cleverness shall not help you, and curiosity killed the cat.

Guys the point of this is to pretend to be someone else, not to be painfully obvious parodies of yourselves. I mean, look at me. Nobody can who I am.

nobody can waht who you are? i'm easily confused <3

i'm not a parody, i promise <3

oh gosh i think i double posted. am i going to get banned? i just wanted to make sure you both knew i posted rather than editing, that contributes less to the conversation <3

no, i didn't. then that's okay <3

wait, who do you think i am? <3

i don't commit crimes. that isn't my thing at all. <3

i...wait, do you mean those times i took photography of trees from google image search? i didn't know it was wrong at the time, i promise. i only use that site for finding playbys now <3

i just hope i didn't double post this time. <3

no, i disagree... i don't really have that much going on in my life <3

oh hi new guy, welcome to the forums <3

Are you the person that fell into my deep fryer and esc..., uh I mean go to the hospital.

So I was thinking madden could be improved if it simulated the emotional state of the players -- if you score against a team repeatedly, the players become depressed, and you can see their families wailing in despair. Despressed players are more likely to turn to drugs, thus simulating the real problems that plague modern rugby.

Perhaps it is not the wisest decision to incriminate yourself while in the presence of the world's greatest detective.

You mean myself, surely?

*just here to observe the proceedings*

Are you the person that fell into my deep fryer and esc..., uh I mean go to the hospital.

um, no, this is just a graphic <3

Ra's al Ghul you think you can control Madden, yet you have no idea the force that you are dealing with. The lazarus pit would not be able to bring you back after Madden was through with you.

I am hesitant to believe there is another force for good on these forums Dr. Holmes. Tread carefully, for I am forever vigil and watchful.

the Lazarus pit is actually a weak dramatic device, if I was to regenerate id have to fight to regain my memories and abilities which were stored in baby chickens, thus having to degrade my moral standing by eating them in order to restore myself fully.

Sign in to follow this