Sign in to follow this  
Peter Molyneux

A general announcement

I shall be continuing to grace you with my presence while I gather ideas for my next game, Forum. Imagine -- a game unlike anything the gaming world has ever seen before... a hyper-realistic trolling simulation, in which a player can experience the journey from noob to moderator. Posts are created in real time.

I expect it to completely replace the real internet in two years.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Peter Molyneux is a successful pretentious game designer. We have nothing in common. If you are accusing me of having an Alt account, I would never do such a thing. And even if I did, what kind of idiot keeps an in-character account long after it is called for?

I am a normal forum poster. I post normally on forums. I think Wakamakamu and Peter Molynuex are different people, normal forum posters, just like me.

Waka got possessed :0

I am not dead, so how could I possess?

...Imagine if, instead of the dead possessing the living, the living possessed the dead? Those in the afterlife would be subject to the whims of the living without any control... I want to see a zombie game where the zombies cry over the death of their fellow undead, and the player is made aware that they are massacring an entire species.

Can you make a game based entirely around sporks?

Lol, if it's peter, he is going to promise the game will be based around sporks, but when it comes out it will instead be about tongs.

Lol, if it's peter, he is going to promise the game will be based around sporks, but when it comes out it will instead be about tongs.

What everyone failed to realize is that the tong is a superior evolution of a spork -- the change was necessary to improve the emotional elements of our design.

What everyone failed to realize is that the tong is a superior evolution of a spork -- the change was necessary to improve the emotional elements of our design.

You know what? I want to know how you will defend your worst design choice ever. The menu system from Fable 3!

:bug:

You know what? I want to know how you will defend your worst design choice ever. The menu system from Fable 3!

I, too, wish to know why you would unleash that monstrosity on your fans. >B^[

Art.

The life of a king is not easy, so why should his menus be? This is why I am paid in pounds of pounds.

Art.

The life of a king is not easy, so why should his menus be? This is why I am paid in pounds of pounds.

I read in interviews how you thought the new menu system in Fable III was easier to use then previous ones.

Art.

So then, if you love it so much, why are you going to get rid of it in the next game?

i just realized that i have never actually played a peter molyneux game, only read jokes about his delusions of grandeur on the internet. if i were to start, which one should i play first?

Art.

So then, if you love it so much, why are you going to get rid of it in the next game?

Players were not prepared or capable of understanding that particular artistic innovation. I respected them too highly, I see.

I have to say I love this Peter. Please continue posting here, no matter what happens. Or how badly your new kinect Fable game bombs.