Breaking Bad

breaking bad  

31 members have voted

1. 1. breaking bad

• it is good
    • it is so good
    • it is the best
    • I love kodiak he is cool

The prequel idea to Malcolm in The Middle made me smirk. Who would have ever thought that Bryan Cranston would end up being a huge serious actor and arguably the most successful actor from that show?

I've had a prediction of Walt's current state (post his 51st Birthday) since the second episode this season, but I don't think I will share it. I like being surprised and this show certainly has surprised me at each turn.

Also, the next episode titled "Ozymandias" was written by Rian Johnson of Looper and Brick fame. It's gotta be good.

I had to take a rest from Breaking Bad after watching two seasons. It's good, but some of the characters are so fucking annoying.

Oh Myyyyyyyyy God. They are having such wild cliffhangers so far in this new half of the season. So darn gooooooooooooooooooood. I did not see all this coming. What is going to happen? Breaking Bad = My Meth.

@dangeRoss: I know right! :D

Here's a cool teaser I found:

T3dpghfRBHE

@Rather Dashing: So that comic sums it all up: Heisenberg is the product of corporate greed in the American medical system.

that awk moment when you find out your dad is a drug lord and he wrestles your mom to the floor with a butcher's knife

Spoiler tags, explodey. And how have you been?

Wow, both you and Warrior have reemerged from the forum dead. Though I guess, in your case you have a valid excuse- what with your dad being a drug lord and all.

And don't be silly. Everybody know's the BB spin-off will be "All About Todd".

i started watching this show. i'm in the middle of season 2 right now. i'm starting to get annoyed with the walt/skyler conversations

skyler: tell me what's really going on, walt.

walt: nuthin' baby i don't know what you're talking about honestly

skyler: *pouty face; gets in car and drives away*

I need to catch up on this, I'm at the middle of season 5. Stupid Netflix advertising new episodes and not actually putting up new episodes. >:(

Good thing the bay is there for me

Man this last episode, they are really starting to make things pretty dark. So much crazy stuff came to happen. You could see Walt starting to realize that his family was truly lost to him when they had the encounter at his house. And then when Walt called up Skylar after he fled and was threatening her and posing as a more horrific version of himself, that was some crazy good acting. He was trying to sound so imposing and scary and still visibly upset. Such a clever idea to help save her from repercussions of things. Walt had such a fall from being a decent person with good intentions to becoming a monster and now having to abandon his family. Drugs don't pay people.

But what the Heck is going to happen to Jessie now?

Also, I just found out about that spin-off they are planning to do about Saul. I guess that could be cool. It's an interesting idea to keep the Breaking Bad gravy train going.

It was like so dark, that entire scene of Walt fighting with his family, the one resounding thing that hit me was that nothing Walter had done feels badass anymore, it's like seeing Walt Jr. and Skyler like that, having all that shouting and shit going on - that's like the punch in your face for when you used to think what he was doing was cool.

Spoiler tags, explodey. And how have you been?

Wow, both you and Warrior have reemerged from the forum dead. Though I guess, in your case you have a valid excuse- what with your dad being a drug lord and all.

And don't be silly. Everybody know's the BB spin-off will be "All About Todd".

fixed, homie, although I'm not sure where the button for spoiler tags went??????

and thanks I have been well. how about you?

@explodey: no worries- just for those peeps who aren't caught up yet like hot/Guy Fieri.

@dangeRoss: I thought all the talk about Saul's own show was just a joke perpetuated by Vince Gilligan himself. It'd certainly make for funny comedy, but I don't think it could pull in enough viewers given how dark BB is. But who knows. I'd give it a shot.

Re tonight's episode: Dang. Just when you thought it couldn't get any darker..

Oh, and did you guys see Scott Campbell's BB art on Talking Bad tonight? Pretty cool, eh? Chris Hardwick said he owns a few of his prints!

I missed the first airing of the new episode tonight, gonna have to wait 2 hours for the next :(

I cant believe that guy did that to her :'(

One of the things I love about this show. It's all soo unexpected. and dramatic, but not in a forced kind of way. This is what makes good tv imo

Yea I was not expecting Todd to go to such an extreme with the girlfriend there. But I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising considering the things he has done in the past. Still it caught me off guard. Things are really not looking to great for either Walt or Jessie. Not too great at all. I'm still wondering what exactly it could be that Walt wants to do with the poison that he went back to his house to get. He is planning something, and I am at a loss as to what it could be. Walt really should have just stayed and faced the charges against him rather then fleeing and pretty much leaving his family high and dry. Obviously that wasn't the kind of outcome he was expecting for things, but that's how it turned out. And then he ended up being so lonely cut off from the world that he was willing to pay 10 grand for some company for an hour. That's crazy town. I still am hoping we will get to see what exactly caused the split between him and the people at the Start-up company he was at.

Congrats to Breaking Bad for winning Best Drama at the Emmys last night.

I cant believe that guy did that to her :'(

One of the things I love about this show. It's all soo unexpected. and dramatic, but not in a forced kind of way. This is what makes good tv imo

Poor Brock though, he probably woke up the next morning wondering where his mom was and found her dead outside. Thats what really struck me the most :'(

This is it, guys! Just 5 more minutes until the finale of the best TV drama series ever!

Sign in to follow this