The flames must be getting higher. Most of the well known members had just disappeared. What happened?

People used to be kind to each other on a regular basis?

I don't remember us being any nicer. Maybe we were. I personally don't think we're that mean now. I mean sure we could be a little nicer to each other but I've said so in the past and nothing really came of it. We are what we are. And I'm really sick of people telling us how we should be or predicting our decay as a community.

Damn right I am. I didn't come online as much since most of the forums were preoccupied with Skyrim

Then suddenly DRAMA???? How did the forums go from "Guys, guys, SKYRIM!" to DRAMA

If this forum is going to hell, then I will tell you about the seven deadly sins of DFAF: Trolling, Attention Whoring, Skyrim Fanboying, Spamming, Last Replying, Chatting, and Eating Pie.

If this forum is going to hell, then I will tell you about the seven deadly sins of DFAF: Trolling, Attention Whoring, Skyrim Fanboying, Spamming, Last Replying, Chatting, and Eating Pie.

I was going to create a post that exhibited all those qualities but got stuck on those two.

So I must ask: Wut?

Scarecrow has committed three deadly sins. He must be saved by the power of Tim Schafer.