You should post this to reddit, but keep the source at DFAF. This should bring in some interesting people

eh, not that interesting.

I've seen people put padlocks on people's ear "gauge" things before.

how is that more interesting than getting peed on by someone I don't know?

EH.

Why didn't you move out of the way?

Why would you just stay there and get pissed on?

ANSWER

what do you think I was doing (hint: I was in the bathroom)

he was masturbating, warrior.

Why didn't you turn and piss on him to retaliate!

Exactly!

Also you could have lifted your feet up :lol:

No, not if he was masturbating standing up.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this prank posted around tumblr before. This guy is so messed up and just doesn't give a single fuck that he'll just piss on someone without some social networking site to tell him to

NO GUYS THIS ISN'T EVEN SPECIAL THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERYDAY STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION WAAAHHHHHHHHH

You should post this to reddit, but keep the source at DFAF. This should bring in some interesting people
Oh god no DO NOT POST IT ON REDDIT! The last thing you would ever want are reddit people unless you enjoy places that are worse than 4chan /b/.

I have a similar approach to senior. Only mine involves hitting the guy while he's committing the act. You only need one hand to handle your business down there. Go onesy and clock the guy in the face.

Punch a guy and keep it in the urinal at the same time. What could be more badass?

I suppose if you did it while in the background something exploded it would be more badass, but that's way less likely.

Oh god no DO NOT POST IT ON REDDIT! The last thing you would ever want are reddit people unless you enjoy places that are worse than 4chan /b/.

You realize some of us here happen to be "reddit people" and/or "4chan people", right?

You're letting a few crazy screencaps skew your perspective of both those places. Trust me, both reddit and 4chan are made up of pretty normal people, with the occasional nutjob piping up.

You realize some of us here happen to be "reddit people" and/or "4chan people", right?

You're letting a few crazy screencaps skew your perspective of both those places. Trust me, both reddit and 4chan are made up of pretty normal people, with the occasional nutjob piping up.

I'll just say "spacedicks" and "/d" and leave it at that. You can't say those are "occasional" things since apparently they are pretty frequently updated.

1. My condolences, kodiak. I recommend a long, hot shower.

2. I am glad I will never have to use a urinal.

3. Humans are terrible things anyway; 4chan and Reddit just means that they are showing themselves- arguably less creepy.

i dunno i can't speak for 4chan but it does seem to me like more than just a few people on reddit are obnoxious as fuck

I'll just say "spacedicks" and "/d" and leave it at that. You can't say those are "occasional" things since apparently they are pretty frequently updated.

How frequently a sub-forum is updated doesn't really give you a good idea of your average user, I think. The Iron Brigade forum gets updated the most frequently out of all the game sub-forums, but you can't conclude that it gets more new posts because everyone in the forum is posting there now can you? Not all of us have Iron Brigade anyway.

All those places you mentioned are frequently updated because they have their own small group of people dedicated to providing content, concentrated from lots of different places on the internet. If reddit or 4chan weren't categorized by specific topics, I bet you wouldn't see alot of spacedicks- or/d-like topics

I don't believe in normal as a natural state. We're all screwed up and perverted by our life experiences. Normalcy is just the mask most of us choose to wear. When you're online though, there's not much need for the mask.

1. My condolences, kodiak. I recommend a long, hot shower.

2. I am glad I will never have to use a urinal.

3. Humans are terrible things anyway; 4chan and Reddit just means that they are showing themselves- arguably less creepy.

From my understanding it doesn't sound like there was a urinal involved.

How frequently a sub-forum is updated doesn't really give you a good idea of your average user, I think. The Iron Brigade forum gets updated the most frequently out of all the game sub-forums, but you can't conclude that it gets more new posts because everyone in the forum is posting there now can you? Not all of us have Iron Brigade anyway.

All those places you mentioned are frequently updated because they have their own small group of people dedicated to providing content, concentrated from lots of different places on the internet. If reddit or 4chan weren't categorized by specific topics, I bet you wouldn't see alot of spacedicks- or/d-like topics

But it does show that there is indeed a section of undesirable users on both sites. I know that doesn't mean all users of those sites regularly visit those sub-sections, but there is enough of an impact that visitors of those sub-sections are indeed involved in the overall site.

Basically the fact that they exist proves a chance that bringing someone over from those sites could be someone that would not fit in very well. It is the chance that I wouldn't personally want to take, especially since the chance of finding those users would increase or decrease depending on the subject matter. This is one of those subjects that might increase that chance. I would prefer it though if it was a few redditers that came in here rather than 4chaners though. Since reddit seems to be much more sane and at least funny.