• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

1. My condolences, kodiak. I recommend a long, hot shower.

2. I am glad I will never have to use a urinal.

3. Humans are terrible things anyway; 4chan and Reddit just means that they are showing themselves- arguably less creepy.

From my understanding it doesn't sound like there was a urinal involved.

Ah, I assumed, and thus made an arse of myself. I saw "stall" and immediately thought... Ah, never mind.

Since when is Reddit funny?
When you compare it to 4chan.
I have yet to laugh at any meme originating from reddit. Most of the memes there are pathetic. 4chan actually has some pretty funny memes.

memes usually stop being funny to me when they surface unto the term 'meme'

also there was a partition between us, so I couldn't see him or punch him. in other news, I've been closing in on who did it. and apparently there was a third person who came into the bathroom while I was being peed on, saw what was happening, and quickly left. so I have a witness!

My recommended course of action:

1. Nail down whodunnit

2. Put a hit on 4chann

3. Enjoy his morbid demise and rest well knowing that you have played a part in removing one of the below-worthless-gutter-slime that ruins this earth for the rest of us reasonable people who don't pee on others

4. ???

5. Profit

Keep up updated though, this thread is the thread I'm excited to read when I open DFAF right now.

Also this is my 4646th post. Significant? I think not. But a cool looking number nonetheless.

I hate kids in my school that use the term "troll" or "trolling". They have hardly a clue of what it is, and think they are hilarious.

Example: "Haha stephen! thats funny!" "are you a WIZAAARRDDEEEEE?" "hah you trolling right??" "trolololol! :)"

Dumb kids are dumb.

Look at me I'm cool and edgy because I disregard people based on their sense of humor~

I hate kids in my school that use the term "troll" or "trolling". They have hardly a clue of what it is, and think they are hilarious.

Example: "Haha stephen! thats funny!" "are you a WIZAAARRDDEEEEE?" "hah you trolling right??" "trolololol! :)"

Dumb kids are dumb.

CRUNCHY, GO AWAY.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POST EVEN SLIGHTLY RELEVANT TO ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD AT ALL?

AND I THOUGHT WARRIOR WAS GOOD AT PROVOKING ME.