Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
masquerade

Psychonauts playing cards.

Did anyone here actually get some of these? Considering Psychonauts did not sell fantastically well to begin with, I can not imagine there were many sets of them being given away. I would happily maim my grandmother for a set of them. They are just screaming to be placed in the Double Fine store. I know I would purchase at least 3 sets.

Having hunted high and low for some with little luck-- all I am left with is this rather helpful download. It is still no substitute for the real thing however.

I actually purchased a set off of ebay a few years ago... this was because I had no idea how to get a hold of them otherwise.

I have since learned that it might have had something to do with getting your friends to buy the game and then sending in their receipts for cool swag.

I would also like to add that they are my favorite set of cards. ^-^

I get a 404 from you link, but I suppose you're talking about the Psychocards addon for hearts and such?

I use it! Well, at least when I boot XP. Since I'm running Vista now... (Hey, it's rude to point and laugh, you!)

You can get them still at Razputin.net, which I see you are linking to... Seems like you can't link directly to the page. It's under Multimedia.

Enjoy!

I have since learned that it might have had something to do with getting your friends to buy the game and then sending in their receipts for cool swag.

Not positive, but I think you could get them at one online game store if you pre-ordered it there as well.

Not positive, but I think you could get them at one online game store if you pre-ordered it there as well.

Hmm... didn't they have a separate goody for people who ordered online? Like a t-shirt?

Hmm... didn't they have a separate goody for people who ordered online? Like a t-shirt?

As I said I'm not positive, but I think there were different goodies if you bought it at a different store.

Yeah, I've been looking around quite a bit as well.

All I got was the tee shirt, because Game Stop got shafted.

I should have gone to EB. xD

Same here. Oh well.

Same here. Oh well.

I guess it's ebay for us. *sigh

Hey, at least now you;re protected in the future...

Now you essentially don't have a choice what game store you buy from!

/scarcasm

It's really a shame, we're going to loose out on the competition swag!

I just got a deck of these from eBay for $1.95 (USD)! I've been looking on eBay for them for about 6 months now. I found an auction a couple of months ago, but the deck sold for over $25. The auction I won didn't say that the cards were sealed (even though they were), which is probably why I got them for such a good price.

If these cards ever came to the Double Fine Shop, I would gladly pay for another deck -- they are just so cool! I wish everybody still searching for these good luck on their quest.

I just got a deck of these from eBay for $1.95 (USD)! I've been looking on eBay for them for about 6 months now. I found an auction a couple of months ago, but the deck sold for over $25. The auction I won didn't say that the cards were sealed (even though they were), which is probably why I got them for such a good price.

If these cards ever came to the Double Fine Shop, I would gladly pay for another deck -- they are just so cool! I wish everybody still searching for these good luck on their quest.

::grarg!::

Heh, I certainly am envious. Well done on the win, though.

someone should scan a deck and upload pictures of them to spread the joy of psychocards, inless of course that's illegal, which it might be, but still then everyone could have a set

someone should scan a deck and upload pictures of them to spread the joy of psychocards, inless of course that's illegal, which it might be, but still then everyone could have a set

I was thinking about doing this, until I remembered that the last time my scanner worked was like 4 years ago :(

Also, I hadn't even considered the legality, but that might be a problem.

Really though, Double Fine, you'd make a freaking KILLING if you decided to make these again and put them in the store.

A KILLING!

I'd buy 2!

Sign in to follow this