Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Oyasumidesu

AWSOME Double FINE

i an such a dork, I still have the recipt and the address laben from when i ordered psychonauts (signed, LOVE YA TIM) and i kept them!! I find it sooo awsome that YOu guys HAND WROTE the address and wrote a smiley face on the recipt!!! I just wanna say thatms, and has anyone else kept something like this also? (will post pictureof stuff when camera is ready) ^_^

I kept both my receipts, though I don't currently know where they are.

Another related-sort of thing I kept was, one of my online friends bought me Strong Bad Sings, and the package is addressed to "Supa Frank Provolone", so I kept the box. =P

Aw that'd have been neat. Maybe you could have cloned 'em or something. We should all try and see what we can get.

I got this awesome email from Doublefine when I asked for some of those Psychonauts playing cards. Unfortunately, they...uh... didn't have any to give, but their response was pretty damn funny... InfoCow is awesome.

i'll see if I can dig up that old email.

My brother made a really psychedelic photoshop of himself as a psychonaut for a photo manipulation and graphic design class, so of course I bugged him until he sent it in.

He got an email back advising him to stay of drugs and use bacon moderately. Heh heh heh!

But if they were cloned, wouldnt that lead to a fight for survival, were the clones track down the originals, confronting them untill only one remains, a-la Highlander? We'd be back to square one-there again, it would be one mightily entertaining battle, so why not!

Niceness the photoshop thingy: were they actually serious? If so, extra cudos points! Wish i could do proper photoshop things...

And yes, dig out that old email, dish the dirt!

yes, i wish to see the wo~nders of this 'info cow" LOL I never sent an e-mail to DF and this INFOCOW lures me into trying an e-mail LOL

Yeah I still have my signed copy of psychonauts, the box with the handwritten adress and the receipt with a "Thank you :)" at the bottom ;)

Worth every penny...... and more! :D

^_^ gotta love double fine....i also realized.....i STILL have the PACKING PEANUTS!!!!!!! i can't believe that......-_-U

edit: and i will name wach packin peanut after psychonauts characters ^_^ I STILL have them!!!! ^_^ they mill my room with joy of psychonauts even when i am not playing!!! And such is the power of the double fine packing peauts (doesnt matter if they are from the post office, they TOUCHED DFAF magic anyway so it is the same thing!!! ^_^)

Sign in to follow this