Double Fine Action Forums

I noticed that he hasn't been on a lot lately. Personal matters of some sort?

RF is one of the greatest artist on DFAF especially with his comic known as Double Crime. Last I heard from him was that he was making a comic which involves the person in his famous avatar. He must been struck with some sort of artist strike, and unfortunately, he disappeared.

Last I remember was him saying he was looking for someone interested enough in his comic idea to get it published

I can think of one or two people who didn't.

But they started out as comic producers that started posting their stuff online.

Last I remember was him saying he was looking for someone interested enough in his comic idea to get it published

:@

I've never understood the frequency of online artsy types (was I just about to type... artfags? I need to take a break from the internet) "disappearing" because they're off "looking for publishers" or the like.

also self publishing for amateur artists who no one knows about is pretty much the way to go.

I'unno. Unless we know anywhere else he hangs out, could just be DFAF he's stopped visiting

:@

I've never understood the frequency of online artsy types (was I just about to type... artfags? I need to take a break from the internet) "disappearing" because they're off "looking for publishers" or the like.

also self publishing for amateur artists who no one knows about is pretty much the way to go.

I'unno. Unless we know anywhere else he hangs out, could just be DFAF he's stopped visiting

Isn't he the one that goes on those furry forums? Someone should check there and then report back on their findings.

RF is one of the greatest artist on DFAF especially with his comic known as Double Crime. Last I heard from him was that he was making a comic which involves the person in his famous avatar. He must been struck with some sort of artist strike, and unfortunately, he disappeared.

Double Crime wasn't actually that good. It had some interesting ideas and I was the biggest evil badass in the world in it, but still.

Now. What was good. is Kurt's Magical Adventures. And I swear to god, I will take it for my own if it is not completed.

With permission, of course.

Sign in to follow this