Double Fine Action Forums

why would you send me a pm?

Not sure if Katez would want me to tell you if she was single or not. I'm just being curious.

If you want my opinion, I would ask her out. She seems like a fine gal.

Katez has always seemed pretty open about discussing her relationships on this site. Jus sayin.

After reading some of her post, she does seem open about her relationships. I haven't read a lot of her post about her relationships. Just wanted to make sure she wouldn't flip out about it.

PS Warrior, if you're going to randomly ask a girl out over a forum, you have to expect some flipping out

As in, that's something that applies to all girls, and not just Katez because she may or may not be prone to flipping out

The time that we're all recalling in which katez freaked out wasn't random, if you all recall she asked people to stop doing something and they continued doing it. Besides it's kind of rude to talk about somebody like they're unpredictable and crazy in a place where they can/probably will read about it. Tisk tisk tisk.

Also kodiak, you've become a much more entertaining and polite poster. When you first joined I thought you were kind of a dick and held that preconceived notion for quite a while. But you're a cool fellow.

PS Warrior, if you're going to randomly ask a girl out over a forum, you have to expect some flipping out

As in, that's something that applies to all girls, and not just Katez because she may or may not be prone to flipping out

hey carl i just want you to know that you pretty fine and you know i'm all about them asian girls with boys' names i mean damn girl do you want to roll with me?

The time that we're all recalling in which katez freaked out wasn't random, if you all recall she asked people to stop doing something and they continued doing it. Besides it's kind of rude to talk about somebody like they're unpredictable and crazy in a place where they can/probably will read about it. Tisk tisk tisk.

Also kodiak, you've become a much more entertaining and polite poster. When you first joined I thought you were kind of a dick and held that preconceived notion for quite a while. But you're a cool fellow.

Wow that incident was so retarded. Pisses me off that everyone called Katez a drama queen for flipping out as much as she did. I mean, someone only took the one thing that represented her internet identity, and tried to make a meme out of it. On 4chan of all places

Imagine if it actually went through. The forums probably would've been some hellhole full of 12-year-olds repeating the meme endlessly to get internet cred cuz they heard 4chan stopped by. And then imagine all the other 4chan wannabes crawling through the rest of her stuff, trying to make a lulzcow out of her. What kind of person does that?

Now I feel like scavenging the entire forum for that incident.

though I know I really really shouldn't...

Feel free to educate yourself, just don't necro the thread if you do find it

Wow that incident was so retarded. Pisses me off that everyone called Katez a drama queen for flipping out as much as she did. I mean, someone only took the one thing that represented her internet identity, and tried to make a meme out of it. On 4chan of all places

Imagine if it actually went through. The forums probably would've been some hellhole full of 12-year-olds repeating the meme endlessly to get internet cred cuz they heard 4chan stopped by. And then imagine all the other 4chan wannabes crawling through the rest of her stuff, trying to make a lulzcow out of her. What kind of person does that?

Aye, I'm not saying where to draw what lines, but katez definitely had a right to be mad. And I'm pretty sure there was a thread on 4chann, correct? It just never quite took off.

And Warrior, don't bother, all the posts that started it are now edited and long gone. All you'll find is a bunch of apologizing/arguing with no context.

Yeah, that one. I don't think it was Scarecrow, but yeah someone made some sexual connotation or something. See, that wasn't so bad.

It's the whole posting on 4chan trying to get internet fame that set the whole thing off

I don't get it. What was so bad about this 4chan/Katez thing?

I could post a bunch of my shit on 4chan, but no body would do anything, or care at all.

I don't think memes sprout up so easily and commonly like that.

I don't get it. What was so bad about this 4chan/Katez thing?

I could post a bunch of my shit on 4chan, but no body would do anything, or care at all.

I don't think memes sprout up so easily and commonly like that.

It's part taking something that isn't yours and using it for your own gain, then not stopping when asked to, part taking something that if it was successful or even not, would be attributed to the creator of the image, not the poster.

So basically if that became a widely known fail meme, Katez would've had to take the fall for it and all the other unsolicited crap that comes from 4chan

Uh, guys, just to warn you, some women don't/won't start internet relationships. Not sure about Katez, but you do need to be careful.

Also, if she says no, don't press the issue.

Sign in to follow this