Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Abby

JelDeRebel

What the hell are you guys doing? Whatever it is keep doing it!
Talking to each other I guess. I don't even know, ha ha.

There's more productive ways of doing that.

Did you know that if you scale up the size of barnacles to a human size,there penis would over fifty feet?

There's more productive ways of doing that.

Did you know that if you scale up the size of barnacles to a human size,there penis would over fifty feet?

*gasp* Really!? How? :o

Such lovely trivia by the way. Does that mean that barnacles have the biggest penises ever?

You can say that. Just remember, when you see water, think of the amount of barnacle orgies.

Oh cracked I learn so many pointless things from that place.

^ I can never get rid of that thought in my head whenever I see water now, and where did you hear that from?

The penis thing would only happen if it was a lonly barnacle in a harsh place.

And the well endowed barnacles have fertility problems.

^ I can never get rid of that thought in my head whenever I see water now, and where did you hear that from?
Cracked.com

Great website BTW.

do any of you guys know if Abby is single? I want to date her…...
Oh god, kodiak got you. Or, maybe you are kodiak!

Oh god, kodiak got you. Or, maybe you are kodiak!

He wishes he was me :P

Our babies will be smart and beautiful

more like SmellDeRebel

*note: no wedding invitation for Hot

I think she is going out with Hewgh

I think she is going out with Hewgh

1. ) Yes, I am single.

2. ) No, I'm not dating Hewgh. We're simply best friends. C:

So I started a small collection of classic Disney movies. I used to watch them in Dutch as a kid, now I want to see the, in English.

got Pinochio, The sword in the Stone, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Aladin, The Lion King and a few more. Currently waiting for Aristocats, I haven't seen that movie in ages.

So I started a small collection of classic Disney movies. I used to watch them in Dutch as a kid, now I want to see the, in English.

got Pinochio, The sword in the Stone, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Aladin, The Lion King and a few more. Currently waiting for Aristocats, I haven't seen that movie in ages.

Oh my gooooooooood, those are great movies. The only recent one I've seen was Beauty and the Beast. I haven't seen any of the other movies in ages.

Also Scarecrow, I broke up with my boyfriend on October last year. I'm single now. I'm still looking for someone though.

Hey Jel, I heard that a Belgian fast food restaurant has these Star Wars burgers. About the black bun burger, are the buns burnt or is it some type of foreign bread?

Oh my gooooooooood, those are great movies. The only recent one I've seen was Beauty and the Beast. I haven't seen any of the other movies in ages.

Also Scarecrow, I broke up with my boyfriend on October last year. I'm single now. I'm still looking for someone though.

Inspiration! Imagine, everyone you talk to on the internet is actually a lost soul trapped inside your computer, and the only way to bring them to life is to genuinely love them.

You would all remain dead. I however, would be saved a thousand times over. Everyone Loves Peter Molyneux.

Hey Jel, I heard that a Belgian fast food restaurant has these Star Wars burgers. About the black bun burger, are the buns burnt or is it some type of foreign bread?

Not sure if Quick fastfood chain is French or Belgian, nor do we have these Star Wars burgers in Belgium (yet). I don't like hamburgers here anyway, taste like cardboard.

What the hell. Whatever happened to subtlety hitting on each other?

Subtlety barely ever works :(

Tell a girl you want to kiss her or fuck her brains out. worst case scenario, You get a slap in the face. Best, you're going to have a hell of a night.

Sign in to follow this