Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Domo209

REV UP THOSE STAGES

looks like /v/ is coming to brutal legend

this is gonna be good

Who?

/v/ is apart of large imageboard website, /v/ is dedicated to /v/idya games, apprently someone made a thread about brutal legend and it exploded, now everyone is jumping on BL

expect a big wave of new players, but not full retard new, but actually know how to play the game

this is gonna be good

Who?

/v/ is apart of large imageboard website, /v/ is dedicated to /v/idya games, apprently someone made a thread about brutal legend and it exploded, now everyone is jumping on BL

expect a big wave of new players, but not full retard new, but actually know how to play the game

Let's give em' a warm welcome :)

this is gonna be good

Who?

Let's give em' a warm welcome :)

they can be possibly bigger assholes then us

Its gonna be nice slaying new demons :)

yeah, dont forget to hit f5 alot

odds are we are looking at lvs 15-24 players here

dont be afraid to post, no sign ups are needed and no one gives a shit on what you say

this is gonna be good

Who?

Can you be sure about that? They do post /v/ which only gives them about a 60% chance at not being a full retard. Better record than /b/ though I would give that a 40% chance, and /d/ is a 0% chance at not being full retard.

some of the people on there actually beat the SP, AND played the mutiplayer a bit back when the game was fairly new

so yeah, rusty as hell, but know how the game works

/b/ is /b/

and i dont even know why you brought up /d/

>i can just imagine what /d/ would do to lita and ophelia

some of the people on there actually beat the SP, AND played the mutiplayer a bit back when the game was fairly new

/b/ is /b/

I brought up /d/ because I hate it that much. Also, I should probably hop online and try my hand at Brutal Legend MP. I played the singleplayer and did a few AI matches when it first came out but haven't played a game online at all yet.

/b/ is /b/

I brought up /d/ because I hate it that much. Also, I should probably hop online and try my hand at Brutal Legend MP. I played the singleplayer and did a few AI matches when it first came out but haven't played a game online at all yet.

really? wow i thought you played alot, must be thinking of someone else

well im glad /v/

the most jaded gaming community known to man

love brutal legend

tim, if you are reading this, feel proud, its like moving a mountain with some ants

Haha I think the threads closed :(

thats what happens if you dont "bump" it

everytime you post it keeps it alive, /v/ is a fast board, the thread could be there one min, dust in the wind the next

Oh well, brutal legends 5 minutes of glory is gone

well now that someone made a thread that survived for more than 5 mins

the odds of future threads being made on /v/ is much more likely

also you people need to lose the names some times, you dont need a name for it, some people dislike tripfags

Is one thread really going to make a significant difference? I didn't actually see the thread, but just from my previous experience with 4chan in general, threads are pretty short lived.

this is gonna be good

Who?

Hahahaha full retard... Never go full retard.

Is one thread really going to make a significant difference? I didn't actually see the thread, but just from my previous experience with 4chan in general, threads are pretty short lived.

it was a big ass thread, 100+ posts 44 images

lasted for like 20 mins

Sign in to follow this