Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Domo209

Getting stupid:the general(previously known as brutal legend TCG thread)

after hearing along time ago about how a brutal legend TCG would look i decided to make(the card, not the artwork) something up

check'em

Nice dude, I recall I mentioned a TCG once or twice. Keep making them, they look cool

i was thinking about making a flash game that was a card game, and having it mutiplayer(how i would work the servers idk, maybe more like a local game)

Honestly, like, I'm sorry Brutal but this explains ALOT about you...

You mean like how he complains about absolutely everything in a match? even if its same faction verse same faction? LOL

You mean like how he complains about absolutely everything in a match? even if its same faction verse same faction? LOL

Funny how you still say that when I never dc on you when we're both IH. Also funny how you dc when I'm TC and I stomp you

Also funny how YOU dc on me, Misfits, and everyone else better than you.

Funny how you still say that when I never dc on you when we're both IH. Also funny how you dc when I'm TC and I stomp you

You sure about that? remember when we were both IH i messaged you why you dced you said IH VS IH is gay you forget that? want me to upload the video of it? will that really be necessary?

Also funny how YOU dc on me, Misfits, and everyone else better than you.

are you retarded the first time i faced misfits he beat me and he got the win then next match he dced on me so after that i always dced on him and he dcs on me. so end result we dced on each other but he started it so stfu u have no idea what ur talkin about

What about me though? What did I do

How old are you? That will answer your question.

Lol your scared of me. It's cool, only a few people are good enough to beat me :)

ive beaten u about 4 or 5 times yes 3 times it was with TC i know its illegal to use them according to u and then with IH

so wtf r u talkin about

Inquiring minds want to know:

Why is Afghani such a piece of shit?

a) - He is a dcing noob

b) - He uses Tainted Coil

c) - He is the scourge of the Brutal Legend community

d) - All of the above

Sign in to follow this