Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Domo209

Getting stupid:the general(previously known as brutal legend TCG thread)

not even, im getting sick of this, everytime we are all being nice to each other you jump in and have to start shit, its pathetic, no one here likes you, i wasnt defending him, i was just showing you how stupid you are

I'm not stupid! I have a car and everything! Do they let stupid people have cars? No! If they did you would hear stories of stupid things happening with cars all the time!

not even, im getting sick of this, everytime we are all being nice to each other you jump in and have to start shit, its pathetic, no one here likes you, i wasnt defending him, i was just showing you how stupid you are

but whats sad is ur bf shows us how stupid he is all on his own by calling himself out on lying :)

I wasn't lying lol. I said why I said what I said on a previous post.

lol first u said i only beaten u with tc, u said u never dced on me, u said i never beat u on IH.... then as i reminded ur dumb as s u admitted on the posts after

Also I want u to acknowledge that u sound really dumb when u say someone sucks really really bad when that person has beaten u about 4 or 5 times.

Also I want u to acknowledge that u sound really dumb when u say someone sucks really really bad when that person has beaten u about 4 or 5 times.
How many times did I beat you? Probably about 30

I'm not stupid! I have a car and everything! Do they let stupid people have cars? No! If they did you would hear stories of stupid things happening with cars all the time!

wasnt refering to you

You know what, I take my apology back afghani.

You are a total dickhead! Why are you always starting stupid shit with everyone?!

This is a GAME dammit! Why the fuck does any of this matter? Get a life you worthless trash!

Lol ur just mad i never accepted ur pathetic apology one day ur like this towards me then next day u apologize LOL LMAO

How many times did I beat you? Probably about 30

Again u dont get the point, i give up.

You are a total dickhead! Why are you always starting stupid shit with everyone?!

This is a GAME dammit! Why the fuck does any of this matter? Get a life you worthless trash!

Lol ur just mad i never accepted ur pathetic apology one day ur like this towards me then next day u apologize LOL LMAO

Ok so it was wrong for me to apologize try to be friends with you again? And im not mad about that i could care less, its just that I want everyone to get along but you just make it impossible to do so.

Seriously do everyone a favor and get off this game no one even likes you

Lol thats same thing u said about brutal on other threads but typical coming from someone two faced but im done arguing with everyone i already decided so relax u wont see me post much on here until i get a real capture card soon by next week

Ok so it was wrong for me to apologize try to be friends with you again? And im not mad about that i could care less, its just that I want everyone to get along but you just make it impossible to do so.

Lol thats same thing u said about brutal on other threads but typical coming from someone two faced but im done arguing with everyone i already decided so relax u wont see me post much on here until i get a real capture card soon by next week

Just read some of your posts, now thats what I call pathetic.

And again, whats with you and calling me double face? I cant change my mind about things?

I really wish you would just stop playing this game, its making you sick. You use to be pretty cool but now your head has filled up with crap making you think you are better than everyone. Every time you come here you just start shit no one cares about. This thread was suppose to be fun, but look who decided to step in an ruin it.

You disgust me, and dont expect to get a game from me ever again.

Lol i never once said im better then everyone not once u really dont get the point of any of the posts but again i dont even wanna try to explain again im done calm down. And awwwww but imma cry if u never play me again :(

Just read some of your posts, now thats what I call pathetic.

And again, whats with you and calling me double face? I cant change my mind about things?

I really wish you would just stop playing this game, its making you sick. You use to be pretty cool but now your head has filled up with crap making you think you are better than everyone. Every time you come here you just start shit no one cares about. This thread was suppose to be fun, but look who decided to step in an ruin it.

You disgust me, and dont expect to get a game from me ever again.

Lol i never once said im better then everyone not once u really dont get the point of any of the posts but again i dont even wanna try to explain again im done calm down. And awwwww but imma cry if u never play me again :(

I bet you will cry, you seem to cry every time someone DC's on you ;-P

And just to explain, by better I didn't mean better at the game, I meant better as in you think you are the coolest guy ever that deserves the most respect. Which is not true. Obviously

Ok.

Ok, I think it's time to establish an age limit for the DFAF. No one under the age of four should be allowed to have an account anymore. Warrior, Afghan, Brutal v1ctory, STFU and go find something else to play with. This thread wasn't started so you could have a happy trip back to kindergarten.

This is great dudes, your actually working together and making something of your own. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little excited. Does anyone know if we can get a website or page where we can post this stuff. We could get a BRTCG Wiki together where we can post the rules and make a database or a library of all the different cards.

This is badass :P

With respect, Afghan, Warrior and Brutal V1ctory you need to lighten up a little bit, I'm beginning to see a trend with some of your posts. So if we could just get along and discuss the TCG as opposed to who uses what faction, it would be much appreciated. Sorry, I don't mean to be a jack.

>"IT'S JUST A GAME GOSH, DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY"

>"FUCK YOU SELFISH BITCH, I'LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN"

Yup, just about what I would expect.

I thought I had successfully derailed the argument, but it looks like they picked it right up after I left.

You don't remember. You started saying something about my a pedophile but then stopped. I'm still interested to know what you wanted me to do with my a pedophile!

You don't remember. You started saying something about my a pedophile but then stopped. I'm still interested to know what you wanted me to do with my a pedophile!
Cuz your just some random that doesn't even play BL. Hence I said your a Stalker/pedophile

Afghani is a troll. I was playing him as DD against TC yesterday, and all he did was upgrade his stage and spam superior punishing parties. Obvious troll.

Afghani is a troll. I was playing him as DD against TC yesterday, and all he did was upgrade his stage and spam superior punishing parties. Obvious troll.

LOL..... u dont even know the whole story on why i was even TC yesterday i been using IH only for a couple weeks now up until yesterday but i dont even wanna get into it and either case im not even going to waste my time arguing.

Oh, you definitely aren't remembering it. You weren't calling me a pedophile! You wanted me to do something with my a pedophile! You just never said what!

Oh, you definitely aren't remembering it. You weren't calling me a pedophile! You wanted me to do something with my a pedophile! You just never said what!

Actually if you go back a few pages on this thread I said "I don't know you, your a pedophile" so how do you get I "want you to do something" out of that?

Sign in to follow this