Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bosch

Damn Writer's Guild strike

There hasn't been a new episode of The Office in OVER THREE....WEEEEEEKS. Another week and I think I might be at the point of breaking walls. With my fist. Apparently a bunch of people from the show were on Deal or No Deal a few days ago but I missed it. Oh well, there's still awesome new episodes of Scrubs. Like that one where Kelso totally whoars out his free muffins for life perk and uses it to piss people off.

Ahh, Scrubs...but last season! When that's over it'll be even worse than the glaring lack of new Dunder Mifflin craziness.

Opinions?

There hasn't been a new episode of The Office in OVER THREE....WEEEEEEKS. Another week and I think I might be at the point of breaking walls. With my fist. Apparently a bunch of people from the show were on Deal or No Deal a few days ago but I missed it. Oh well, there's still awesome new episodes of Scrubs. Like that one where Kelso totally whoars out his free muffins for life perk and uses it to piss people off.

Ahh, Scrubs...but last season! When that's over it'll be even worse than the glaring lack of new Dunder Mifflin craziness.

Opinions?

Perhaps find a life outside of television? Books are the easiest option. Better writing, humour and overall-- more enjoyment to be had.

I do not watch much TV, too much garbage on. Only the comedy greats keep me interested.

I know right! Just as Dwight got out of his slump which made the Office totally suck for like, 3 episodes. Although this season is generally dissapointing me, I hope I get seasons 2 & 3 for Christmas. At least the last new thing we was was Dwight on Mose ping pong action....

What gets me down about the writers strike is the lack of new Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. I have ceased keeping up with the political processes.

At least Jay Leno is paying some writers to come back to him so he'll have a new show up in about a week.

I also miss the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. And Family Guy, I suppose, but I watch those more at random so there are still old episodes I haven't seen.

Opinions?

Perhaps find a life outside of television?

It's one TV show. That comment was totally unwarranted.

Dont worry Bosch, Masquerade loves you in truth, and you love him/her/it in return, so rejoyce!

Are we meaning the american Office i suppose? I thought that thing closed doors a long time ago...ah dear ignorance!!

But Scrubs i agree, it be awesome!! Lol didnt even know twas at the last season: is it a last-last season or a last-may-come-back season? How many are there then in total, so i know for when i must buy them?

I got season's one, two, and three of the office for Christmas. So...I've been good. :D

I also revieved a Dwight Kurt Schrute Bobblehead, Official from the NBC Universal store. Eat it Bosch, eat it.

If everybody wasn't talking about it so much I wouldn't have even noticed. I think the only time I noticed was... Literally as I'm typing this, I'm watching SNL and the date is from like 6 months ago, that's the closest it's come to bothering me.

I got season's one, two, and three of the office for Christmas. So...I've been good. :D

I also revieved a Dwight Kurt Schrute Bobblehead, Official from the NBC Universal store. Eat it Bosch, eat it.

I couldn't be more jealous.

Sign in to follow this