• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

*sigh*

Really dude? You give us crap for being douchebags to each other then you make this thread.

I agree with Warrior. This is one of Hot's alt accounts.

Of course Few believes we are all hot. I like to throw in a time travel aspect to that theory, a la By His Bootstraps.

I don't try to be like hot even a little; I used to think he was a prick.

Someone needs a hug.

*Whips out Hug Dispensinator 3000*

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?

<3

Hot's never really aggressive though. He would never just start a fight thread. btw you guys should totally wail on each other with banjos.

Hot is a dick sometimes, but he's resonable about it and it's funny. He's a bit like south park (when it first came out, of course.).

i don't have any alt accounts anymore OK GUYS

(except for scarecrow. i was always scarecrow.)

Wha?

i don't have any alt accounts anymore OK GUYS

(except for scarecrow. i was always scarecrow.)

Wha?
OHHHHH

Hey, you remember when I pretended to be scarecrow and was a total ass? ahh, Those where good times...

kodiak i think it is time for us to face each other in single combat. to the victor go the affections of princess koco and a sum of 1000 happy action theater download codes

ok

fuck this is stupid Unable to receive your submission at this time shit

I'm not sure what the maximum occupancy for a circlejerk is but sure

I'm not sure what the rules to this duel are, but I still think you guys should be smacking each other with banjos. Of course that's what I think about everything.

ok

fuck this is stupid Unable to receive your submission at this time shit

if you submit anything that's been posted before it'll give you that message. just add a random number of bold tags after whatever you want to say.