Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

NOTCH!??!?!?

I also saw this on tumblr this morning! I was also very excited when I saw this., and I hoping that this will happen. Now we need to wait and see what Tim would say about Notch's offer.

Steven Dengler (The Good Guy Greg that helped Costume Quest get a PC release and I think he helped Psychonauts get the Mac relase (?)) tweeted to Notch and Tim: "I'm in"

Notch tweeted to this ""Let's wait for Tim to respond, it's his baby ;)"

My god... that sounds kinda serious in a casual way.

NICE!!!! Maybe we’ll hear an official response from Mr. Tim Schafer, in 2-3 years :D !!!!?

Or less? Since Notch is pretty indie, then maybe DF can make that kind of open thing, where fans of Psychonauts can follow the development of Psychonauts 2 !?!?

^

That would be too bloody marvelous. Which makes me think it will never happen =( But still... Psychonauts 2 should be taken seriously, the first one is just too damn cool to ignore!

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLSDFG

So it is true!!! Also to bring up that Notch is a multimillionaire, so it really helps!

I'm hoping to see an announcement of Psychonauts 2 in the works soon! This is one of the greatest things I've ever heard!

Psychonauts should not be left without a sequel, and thank god for Notch for offering Tim to make a sequel and publish it!

My brain is spazzing right now, this is freaking ridiculous!!! I may have put a comment on Double Fine's facebook with no specific details... but I don't know how else to vent my excitement right now. This is too cool...

[enthusiastic exclamation]! If this is the kind of publishing Notch wants to get in to, the kind of game\studio he's interested in working with, Mojang will be a name to watch. Now if only someone would buy the Monkey Island IP from Lucascraft and give it to Ron...

Just saw this on Kotaku. Very exciting stuff! :D

Edit: Looks like Tim is starting to comment on Twitter...

Hey guys, Lets not get exited, you what happened last time....

You don't know that it will happen, but that doesn't mean it won't. It's a great chance that Psychonauts 2 will happen, but there's also a chance that it won't, which would be disappointing.

Just read this on kotaku.

On one hand: FUCK YES SEQUAL!

On the other hand: >Trusting Notch with game development and living up to his words.

Hnnngggggg what do?

Just read this on kotaku.

On one hand: FUCK YES SEQUAL!

On the other hand: >Trusting Notch with game development and living up to his words.

Hnnngggggg what do?

Okay seriously, who the fuck is Notch?

Notch rules. He's the creator of Minecraft and offering to pony up the money for Double Fine to make Psychonauts 2, if you didn't get all that.

A totally awesome deed by a legend.

Double Fine ... time for you to make a sequel. :)

Sign in to follow this