Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lemur

Hello, people!

SO.. I'm new to the forums. :D HELLO!

I intend to start hanging out here fairly frequently, so I figured I should introduce myself! O:

... Well, I suppose I should say something useful and on-topic.

So..

Ehh..

Who is/are your favorite Psychonauts character/s? Mine would have to be.. Fred Bonaparte, Loboto, Crispin, Boyd, and of course Raz. I also like Lili, Mikhail and Vernon.. Then again, I guess pretty much all the characters are pretty great. They're all so unique and lovable, in their own ways. That's one of my (many) favorite things about the game. I want to meet the guy/s who came up with their personalities and such. They seem like my kind of people. 8D

I could go on about all the things I was impressed by in this game, but I'll spare you all that. You've all played it, so you guys know. xD

Also, any artists can expect to see me around the Fan Art section. Once our retarded scanner decided to work properly, I intend to scan the many pages of Psychonauts fanart I've doodled recently. x]

And we want to see that fanart too! Welcome.

And my favorite character? Well, if we rule Raz out (him being the main character and the coolest 10 year old psychic ever) then mine would be Loboto. He's such a dork! I love it! xD

Pretty much, any of Loboto's lines makes me highly amused!

If all goes well, I should be able to post some fanart either tonight or tomorrow! If things don't go as planned, then it could take up to a week. ]:

8D! YAY LOBOTO! I ADORE him! You're right, he is a total dork, but that's what's so awesome about him! xD Plus, he has to be like, the happiest villain I've seen in my life. I LOVE IT! <3 And he's hilarious to boot! I'd draw him ALL THE TIME, if his head and mouth shape were a little less confusing.. Heh. *Fails* x'D

Oh, my god, yes I love drawing him too! It's so fun! He's like, the coolest villian ever because of his super dork powers. xDD

Also, I just noticed that your avatar blinks. That kind of creeped me out at first when I suddenly saw it move from the cornner of my eye.

Lobotooooooo~ <33 he is such crazy mad scientist love X3 *needs to post the marker picture she did of him* o3o

Also, my top five favorite characters are the following:

Nightmares, Razputin, D'Artagan, Sasha, and the G-Men. Everyone else is tied for 6th :3

Nightmares are #1 cause they are awesome and sexy and unloved by most D: THEY ONLY APPEAR LIKE.. 3 TIMES IN THE GAME D: They need more recognition D:

.... Apples, now that I know where your av is from, I have to do this...

*smack bat prod plippity plap slappy slap* IT'S LIKE AH CAN TOUCH YEW 8DDDDD

xD IT'S A SCARY AVATAR! BOO!

I really wish I had an easier time drawing Loboto, BUT I'M TRYING! ]:

The only way I can ever draw him is as an animal. If I can ever get our scanner to work, I'll post some of my sketches.. But there's a good chance I'll NEVER get my scanner to work, so I'll have to wait until next week, when I'll be at my grandparent's house. THEY HAVE A WORKING SCANNER WOO.

Okay, sorry, talking too much. I do that a lot! x.o

Tikara: Ohh, the nightmares are cool! I really like them, but they're not exactly characters.. But, they're one of the coolest creatures/enemies, at least! xD I love the Censor's constant "No!", but they aren't cute like the Nightmares. <3

Have you seen the nightmares in Milla's mind? Now those ones are scary. xD

AND YES, YOU SHOULD POST THE MARKER PIC YOU DID. O:

Hiya! *waves* My fav Psychonauts character is Sasha Nein *hugs her homemade plushie of him* I also love Raz, Dr. Loboto. My order of love with the campers seems to change every replay, but I really like Crystal and Clem, JT, Mikhail and Vernon. But really, all the characters are great!

I too am new to these forms. After playing Psychonauts, I have to say it was one of the best I have played in a while. On the topic of favourite characters, I'd have to say Boyd, Raz, Ford Cruller, and Sasha. In no particular order.

Ahh, welcome other new person! [:

I agree: Psychonauts is a really amazing game. There are many games I have played and enjoyed, but I've never really enjoyed any game as much as I did Psychonauts. It's also the only game I've ever really been obsessed with; If I had the money, I'd go out and buy every Psychonauts item available. I already have the game for PC and PS2.. Hopefully I can get it for Xbox (even though I don't even have an Xbox!), and I'd love to get the playing cards, shirts, etc. Since I can't afford these things, as I mentioned, I'm planning to make some stuff of my own. x]

I want to have a huge collection of Psychonauts stuff. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. xD

Ohh, yeah, Boyd is great! And Ford, he's hilarious, too! There are so many great characters, I love all of them! <3

But were is the love for Mr Pokilope?!?!

"But Reaper, you like him only because you love tortouses..."

"SHUT UP!! Blasts with sarcasm"

So yea, he is the best char in the game!! You know that, secretly, hes the one responsible for bringing Raz's father in for help. You know, deep down, that hes the one that created the psy-rock stuff. You know that...that...HE MADE PSYCHONAUTS!! HES TIM IN DISGUISE!!

So for all those reasons and more (love the voice, and hes just darn cute!!), viva Mr Pokilope!!

But were is the love for Mr Pokilope?!?!

"But Reaper, you like him only because you love tortouses..."

"SHUT UP!! Blasts with sarcasm"

So yea, he is the best char in the game!! You know that, secretly, hes the one responsible for bringing Raz's father in for help. You know, deep down, that hes the one that created the psy-rock stuff. You know that...that...HE MADE PSYCHONAUTS!! HES TIM IN DISGUISE!!

So for all those reasons and more (love the voice, and hes just darn cute!!), viva Mr Pokilope!!

xD YES, Mr. Pokeylope is great! I love Turtles; They're so cute! Tortoises are okay, too, they're a lot like dinosaurs. O:

I.. Don't know that he did all that. BUT HE IS A REALLY GREAT CHARACTER! Love his voice, too: And he is voiced by the same guy who did Loboto's voice! XDD Speaking of, that's the only thing I don't like about Pokeylope; He took out Loboto! Poor, poor crazy dentist! ):

I loved how Pokeylope sounded like Barry White. When I first heard it, I laughed my ass off.

Also, I have an awesome drawing of Loboto I did that's part of a big Psychonaut related art project I'm making. It's almost done, so with time, you may all see it. xD

Apple Pop: xD EXACTLY! It's so hilarious! AND OMG I hope you post it! I would LOVE to see!! c:

Ioncannon: Really? I dunno, her voice was a little grating, but I think it was cool. It's unexpected, and it fits her personality. Plus, she's voiced by a really AMAZING voice actor!

Hey Lemur, had no idea they were doing the same voice, thanks!!

In that case, it makes a kind of ironic sense that Mr Pokilope took Dr Loboto out, as in there can be only one standing with that voice, highlander style!

Ioncannon: Really? I dunno, her voice was a little grating, but I think it was cool. It's unexpected, and it fits her personality. Plus, she's voiced by a really AMAZING voice actor!
Yeah, and her voice actor was the same lady that voiced Bubbles in Powerpuff Girls :3

..... POWERPUFF SHEEGOR OH GOD SGFHJSKJF *seizures*

Sign in to follow this