I was born male but I identify lesbian.

is that one of the tricky xe or ze ones I don't remember

I'm a guy but don't any of you girls start hitting on me just cos I'm a guy that plays video games heheh, silly girls.

the fact that you specified that you're not a prostitute makes my women's studies minor hurt.

I'm obviously a guy. I can't imagine the horror of me being a woman. Periods, pregnancies, labor, trying to look pretty, etc.

Click my profile for a sexy picture of me, and you will have your answer. Also epic, don't be a douche.

I'm a lady :U

also, asexual is not a gender?? I should know, I am one

I think you meant 'agendered' 'neutrois' or something along those lines? But anyway, tom isn't any of those that I know of?

Well, there's sex, gender, and orientation, and all of them are spectra, ect. ect. ect.

I'm talking to Kodiak, and ye, I know the difference between sex, gender and orientation. Asexual is an orientation. Agender and neutrois are sex/gender terms, although they don't mean the same thing. :U

I believe the difference can be slim depending on who you talk to, but basically being transgender means that you identify as a gender other than the one you were assigned at birth, while being transsexual means wanting your body to match your gender. In other words, sex = physical, gender = mental.

Sex is your physical traits, including genetics and, ehm, equipment, while gender is a social and personality thing. Sexul identity is who you want to have sex with such as strait, gay, bi, furry, Dom/sub, and whatever else floats your boat.

Sexual expression is a sub-shade of gender or sex or even of orientation, depending on who you talk to. The local and online LGBT+ communities I'm a part of use 'sex' and 'gender' fairly consistently to describe physical and mental identity, respectively. It may be different elsewhere :3

Sex is your physical traits, including genetics and, ehm, equipment, while gender is a social and personality thing. Sexul identity is who you want to have sex with such as strait, gay, bi, furry, Dom/sub, and whatever else floats your boat.

That long ass two part article on transexuals defined the following terms as such.

Gender/Sex: Your Physical and Genetic Makeup as it pertains to your reproductive capabilities.

Sexual Expression: More or less a roleplaying element which may or may not define your sexuality in other ways (example: A Cross Dresser) and is secondary to your Gender, Sexual Identity and Orientation.

Sexual Identity: How you picture yourself mentally, the sex you feel that you are inside whether or not that Identity lines up with your physical gender.

Orientation: The gender you are attracted too.