• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Romson

Please, help me!

It doesn't look like anyone from Doublr Fine is on right now. Maybe try sending them an email if you don't get a response soon.

Yes, could you publish it or send to my e-mail, please?

I have translated key points of Tim's speech, but there were some nuances that are difficult to take by ear. English transcript is exactly what I need.

I transcribed the video in english for you! I can send it to you in a private message if you like. :)

Oh how cool! I see the funding goal was originally smaller.

Wow, that's awesome!

"Insert quick picture of Paul with text: “Actually it was my idea.”" - I beg your pardon, but who exactly is Paul? Crew member from off camera?

It was! But I started getting nervous about making a game for that little.

Yes well, now you can swim in a room full of golden coins ala Scrooge McDuck. Also, if this occurs, can you please post a video of it?

Thank you!

So, is $100,000 the minimum that 2PP was asking for, or did you work it out ahead of time?

So, is $100,000 the minimum that 2PP was asking for, or did you work it out ahead of time?

Dont know if you saw it in the script but the comment was about originally only asking 200k for the game development so 300k in total. 100k less.

I don't know how you would have made one for $300,000! Luckily for all of us, that's a moot point now.