Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tim Schafer

Thanks everybody!

We should thank you Mr Schafer.

We wanted Point and Click adventure games and as you said Publishers don't want them.

You are providing what people want and the millions prove people want them.

We wanted Point and Click adventure games and as you said Publishers don't want hem.

My thoughts exactly. It's great to be a part of it!

Hahaha! Tim Schafer is officially the modern day Scrooge McDuck! Lovin' it lovin' it lovin' in!

Really excited that we all get to set foot on this amazing (project related) journey, it's certainly the most exciting project I'm a part of!

Really looking forward to all the video content, I just want to consume it all!

Fortune and glory Double Fine! Fortune and glory!

Oh you are welcome....just don't go making a bad game.

...so when does the Psychonauts 2 Kickstarter begin?? hahaha

We wanted Point and Click adventure games and as you said Publishers don't want them.

agree 100%

Cannot wait to get started! I was playing Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle just the other night and it is really making me want more

Can't wait for the entire process to unfold. Thanks again for offering us the chance to tag along.

Heck ya Tim! We're with ya buddy!

Unless your games is terrible; in which case you can expect a visit from my cousin Vito.

I await your game with great anticipation for I think it may well be the emancipation of the point-and-click adventure game genre. Given how rich and imaginative the genre used to be I don't see why it wouldn't happen given DFA ends up being the high-quality reminder I predict it will be.

Ah now I can post here. That was rapid. :)

I backed 110$ (cuz I´m from Germany) than I increased to 150$. :)

When do we recive the info mail about the delivering adress and t-shirt size?

Hope for a good (Dott-style) game. ;)

I think we're all thrilled to get the opportunity to chip in on something we've missed and hoped for for years. Great idea, and it's great to see others loving the concept and believing in the project too.

Thank you Tim, your team and all the kickstarters for making this possible!

You're welcome. And thank you. Italy says hello, or ciao. Grazie per la localizzazione in italiano.

Now go make a great game and stuff.

No Tim, thank you! The amount of love and awesomeness you guys will put into this game using your now insane amount of money will make at the very least this entire experience amazing.

I has been 9 years since I last post in a forum. It took me 10 minutes to remember how to post! But it was worth it! Congratulations to Double Fine and hello to all backers hungry of adventure! :coolmad:

Indeed, I am so excited.

So excited, in fact, that I just cannot hide it. It might occur soon as well, that I will lose control. If that happens-- well... I would not be averse to such things, daresay I think I might like it.

Ok, so it might be hard to pass this one off as *not* being weird...Well actually it seemed even weirder to do this and not actually show anyone.

tim600.jpg

(man this picture's huge sorry guys)

Congratulations to Mr. Schafer and the Double Fine team - can't wait to see the project develop.

This needs more coverage.

Ok, so it might be hard to pass this one off as *not* being weird...Well actually it seemed even weirder to do this and not actually show anyone.

tim600.jpg

(man this picture's huge sorry guys)

Congratulations to Mr. Schafer and the Double Fine team - can't wait to see the project develop.

This needs more coverage.

Magazine-coverage.

It's great to be part of this adventure!

Btw., dear Mr. Schafer, if you're reading this thread - is there any chance later to see a game called "Brütal Legend for PC" on kickstarter? ;-)

Sign in to follow this