Sign in to follow this  
Leroy_Rocktopus

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Caesar Salad is the best of the salads. An Emperor among salads if you will.
Yes!

Also I don't see how salads are nasty to some people it's just lettuce and a combination of vegetables

@bill

Well the temptation of buying a double cheeseburger with large fries and a large soda is really hard to overcome, I'll just leave it at that

It's... Actually just a combination of vegetables and/or fruits. You can totally skip the lettuce for a nice change some times, or add mandarin oranges or something.

Actually, I want some yummy oranges right now.

I must confess that is not my photo. I googled it.

my mother has a pot like that one though.

I remember eating it for the first time, 10 years ago during our vacation in Morocco. You have to eat this without cutlery, with a piece of bread serving as plate. There were screws and other metal components in the bread O_o

I must confess that is not my photo. I googled it.

my mother has a pot like that one though.

I remember eating it for the first time, 10 years ago during our vacation in Morocco. You have to eat this without cutlery, with a piece of bread serving as plate. There were screws and other metal components in the bread O_o

Oh lol

I just remembered you posted pictures of your late cat and the quality was amazing, I just assumed you took that picture.

And who puts metal in food?

no idea

guess that's what you get in a Berber village in the dessert in the middle of nowhere

My university cafeteria has an awesome BLTT sandwich (the extra T is for turkey). It's hard to resist eating one every day.

eatin' some ritz crackers with blackberry jam and peanut butter, and drinking my.... uh... signature drink, i guess?

Step one: fill a medium-sized glass with concord grape juice

Step two: open a can of ginger ale

Step three: once you've drunk about 1/4 glass, top it up with ginger ale

Step four: rinse and repeat until it's pretty much just magenta ginger ale

Step five: delicious

My brother made us both some french bread pizza earlier. It's weird he's never done something like that before. We usually just make lunch for ourselves seperately.

My dad made some jerky with some of the deer and chile powder we had. It is fucking great!

I have a big book of salads. Yummy Salads.

The best salad I know how to make is a mixture of cucumber and sweet red onions as the base with cold, firm peas, sunflower seeds, rasins, shreadid carrots, and little cubes of swiss cheese, all drizzled generously with a raspberry vinaigrette.

I would like to know the title of your fancy salad book.

Also, subs. Let's talk subs. I like my subs with toppings. How about you?

I just had a roast beef sub with american cheese, lettuce, spinach, cucumbers mayo and salt & pepper. MMmm delicious.

Also, subs. Let's talk subs. I like my subs with toppings. How about you?

I just had a roast beef sub with american cheese, lettuce, spinach, cucumbers mayo and salt & pepper. MMmm delicious.

I normally have meatball subs at a lot of sub shops, but chicken and turkey sandwiches are really damn good. Same as onions, lettuce, the usual toppings. I also like to have meatball subs with a lot of spices and peppers, which is very delicious.

oh noes

a submarine is a glass of Dutch gin in a glass of beer

I do not know what that tastes like, but I assume it must be delicious. Otherwise why would it be named after a delicious sandwich?

Man, Jel, the more I hear about Belgium from you, the more I feel sorry for you and anyone else who lives there.