Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lestroisrois

Do you want Brutal Legend 2?

Well,since you found the solos,you obviously explored. Therefore,you wouldn't normally qualify as an idiot under the terms I have set forth. But on the other hand,you feel you need to be told to go look for hidden shit in an open world game. So it's really hard to place you using the standard I've set. So I'll just let you call it. Largely cause I don't care if you're an idiot or not as it isn't my problem.
My point was that they put the first few solos right in plan sight. Most people would assume that the rest would then be in plain sight. It's bad design to have it set up that way. And when the hell did I ever say I wouldn't try to look for hidden things in an open world game. I mean I found the solos, but I was looking for other shit when I did. I never thought the solos would be hidden, since (again) the first three weren't hidden. I would also like to point out I have never played an open world game where so many of the necessary objects were hidden. I mean GTA has hidden packages and guns and stuff, but you can still go to the gunstores if you don't know where they are.

The first 3 are primary solos you need for making the stage buttles fun. The rest is bonus for making it easier.

They can use Kickstarter.

They can use it for two things.

a. They can use it to fund the project and do it all themselves IF EA is okay with (like the Veronica Mars kickstarter)

or

b. Use it as a petitionform to show how many people want it and if it hits the goal EA will fund the rest.

Sign in to follow this