Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justin Honegger

This is the place where you can ask me questions and I can answer them.

Ha, that made me laugh, so he's in no trouble =D

If you're going to try to skate the rules, doing so in a way that'll make me laugh increases your chance of pulling it off.

Can you make it so we can still post images but not of My Little Pony? That's going to get old fast... As in now fast... As in yesterday fast!

I've been sick of it since October 10, 2010

I think we'll let Justin answer that, shall we?

And it's not even like a huge restriction. Just something so it doesn't stretch the page and break everything. Or have one of those things that resize images after it goes past a certain dimension

And speaking of broken pages, what's up with this old forum theme showing up for some of us? It's not a big deal, but some links like the profile page ones are broken. It only shows when I'm logged in, otherwise its the normal orange/yellow theme

Small edit on broken theme: It's the normal theme the first time I log in but *only* on the main forum menu. If I click any other link in the forum, it reverts to the old theme

I think we'll let Justin answer that, shall we?

And it's not even like a huge restriction. Just something so it doesn't stretch the page and break everything. Or have one of those things that resize images after it goes past a certain dimension

And speaking of broken pages, what's up with this old forum theme showing up for some of us? It's not a big deal, but some links like the profile page ones are broken. It only shows when I'm logged in, otherwise its the normal orange/yellow theme

You're the second person I've seen mention it, so I'll revert it. If there's a group of people who have apposing opinions, speak now or forever hold your peace until the next time the topic comes up.

Context still not a strong subject of yours, eh?

Justin's reply came after this post:

Wait, we have edit stamps now? OMGwhy. Can we give them back? I edit my posts all the time just to fix grammar and crap and people are gonna be all, "what're you hiding from me insanity? I thought we had a relationship based on TRUST" and it's gonna be a hot mess. :c

Which doesn't mention image embedding or restrictions of any kind anywhere

@carl

Nah context isn't a problem of mine, getting a point across to you is.

We are allowed to disagree here, Justin said we could oppose to suggestions made by people.

Please dont bite me.

@scarecrow

I was just disagreeing, thats all.

She should have elaborated more. But whatever I'll shut up, wouldn't wanna scare her away

I think a hard number dimension would be simpler to implement. You gotta take into account different screen resolutions.

Unless the length of the posts are fixed of course.

Edit: Warrior whatever "point" you were trying to get across, you've completely lost me. If, however, that point was to start shit of some kind, then I will gladly entertain that notion

I actually agree with Carl. The images shouldn't be able to break the width of the page. A width restriction that caps it at the page width would be a simple and more than accommodating restriction.

Like that freddy mecury picture you posted of "Visual puns for the Win!"

@carl

I said I would shut up, but you obviously like to argue with me since you want to "entertain that notion".

Edit: Warrior whatever "point" you were trying to get across, you've completely lost me. If, however, that point was to start shit of some kind, then I will gladly entertain that notion
Please don't. He already got banned once.

Takes two to tango, and tango I gladly will, if it pleases you so

And Warrior's been banned more than once under his fake mikey account. What surprises me is why that afgahni guy from the BL forum doesn't get banned. I mean, funny as it is to watch some 12-yr-old yell about how good he is in a dead game and go on about capture cards, you think the mods would've done more than just close threads after about the 5th time

Fighting in mod's thread doesn't seems like a smart idea.

I know. Justin is obviously free to ban me if he wants

But this is how I roll from now on: If, for any reason other than the most legit one or a simple misunderstanding, anyone feels the need to start shit with me about things that should not have shit started over, I will gladly blow it up into the most intense fecal-tornado and do nothing to be the bigger person

Y'all need to learn to pick your battles.

Takes two to tango, and tango I gladly will, if it pleases you so

And Warrior's been banned more than once under his fake mikey account. What surprises me is why that afgahni guy from the BL forum doesn't get banned. I mean, funny as it is to watch some 12-yr-old yell about how good he is in a dead game and go on about capture cards, you think the mods would've done more than just close threads after about the 5th time

Yea but the mikey thing got my IP banned but the QA unblocked after telling him what happened.

AND OMG WE CAN AGREE ON SOMETHING

*gives carl a big hug*

WELCOME BACK!

Fighting in mod's thread doesn't seems like a smart idea.

I know. Justin is obviously free to ban me if he wants

But this is how I roll from now on: If, for any reason other than the most legit reason or misunderstanding, anyone feels the need to start shit with me about things that should not have shit started over, I will gladly blow it up into the most intense fecal-tornado and do nothing to be the bigger person

Y'all need to learn to pick your battles. Warrior, you're obviously going to contest this, so speak up.

Ohhh, I like this new attitude. :)

Sign in to follow this