Double Fine Action Forums

everyone on this forum is younger than me (well, except scarecrow). it is getting harder for me to understand you people. please bring back gridsleep so i feel less old in comparison.

(i was at work talking to this teenager and he told me about this thing called 'hookah' that all the kids are doing nowadays. i was all like "is that like hemp?" and he laughed at me.)

Lol. Don't feel bad I've played Runescape since 2004 and that's old.

edit: I'm 17.

everyone on this forum is younger than me (well, except scarecrow). it is getting harder for me to understand you people. please bring back gridsleep so i feel less old in comparison.

(i was at work talking to this teenager and he told me about this thing called 'hookah' that all the kids are doing nowadays. i was all like "is that like hemp?" and he laughed at me.)

Me and Leroy aren't *that* much younger than you dude. If that makes you feel any better.

Well I'm 19. The top three oldest members on DFAF are Gridsleep (55), OANST (31), and Scarecrow (25).

If it helps, hookahs as a practice are older than anything you are likely to have ever touched. (Unless you've touched medieval artifacts, in which case you lucky dog, or the moon rock at the Smithsonian, in which case you've touched the oldest thing on the planet's surface.)

(Oh, or I guess most gemstones are likely to be pretty damn old. But do those even count?)

(Wait, no, if the moon rock counts gemstones count. So I guess the moon rock doesn't count either. What if we were just talking man-made artifacts?)

(Actually, now that I think about it, there are a whole slew of things you're likely to have touched that would be older than the idea of hookahs, they just weren't man-made)

Wait, I thought we were the same age?

Well I'm 19. The top three oldest members on DFAF are Gridsleep (55), OANST (31), and Scarecrow (24).

fix'd

Sorry about that. A Skype update informed me that you turned 25.

Well I'm 19. The top three oldest members on DFAF are Gridsleep (55), OANST (31), and Scarecrow (24).

fix'd

BLATANT LIES! *grabs axe* SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Heeeeeeeeeere's Scarecrow!

Should I run too? Or can I join in?*grabs a sword*

fix'd

I thought you were older. Huh. I could have sworn you were at least 3 years older than me.

fix'd

BLATANT LIES! *grabs axe* SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Heeeeeeeeeere's Scarecrow!

Should I run too? Or can I join in?*grabs a sword*

Count me in. *Grabs Chainsaw.*

how old are you? i'm 22. i guess i'm not the oldest... but still...

how old are you? i'm 22. i guess i'm not the oldest... but still...
So I'm actually older than you? Stop feeling old! You're going to infect the rest of us with your old feelings.

My god, it must feel terrible when you get older and you remember when you didnt have to do anything but go to school. And now you have to pay bills, work etc..

I dont wanna be an adult :(

22? You've got one foot in the crypt already!

woah where have you been

In short: I got amnesia, thought I was a bear, and spent the last couple of months catching salmon with my mouth in a river.

I feel real old now. I'm 27
They let you use the computer at your retirement home?

Ya but this old lady keeps wanting to watch "murder she wrote" on it.

Sign in to follow this