Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelly~Bell

Winter Break

...Is here!!!! *sqee*

I'ma leaving tommarrow to go to Nashville to see my aunt. Tonight I'm going to my dad's to celebrate Christmas!

Damn, I hope I got GH3. >.<

What about you guys? :3

Mass Effect.

And snowboarding in Whistler. Fun fun fun. Plane tickets weren't cheap though.

Naught planned as of yet. My family is otherwise preoccupied with other escapades, so I may do what I will come Christmas day. Probably reading, studying and recovering... it is a hard life pillaging and faring the seas all year long.

I'll be taking off from spy work and spending time with my family. Not traveling this year I think, as my parents and sis live with my grandmother.

I really hope to get Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed and a fedora.

My, my, we certainly do aim high, do we not?

FEDERA-293x350.jpg

FEDERA-293x350.jpg.05656d58e892ad5d6db4b

well i HOPE not to get sick ths year, we have already had an event that is precedent for my family >.<, perhaps i will get my replacement big daddy figurine for christmas (probibly not) I plan to go SKIING ^__^ woot, and perhaps try out snowboarding ( for a 2nd time) and enjoy my new ski suit which is nice cus my other pants don't fit anymore (hey, i MIGHT actually be growing!! *hopeful*) and harass my friends * fair warning to you apple pop* and chase my dog around while screaming like a monkey......aaaah, the holidays ~^_____________^~

I am staying home with the family this year, playing video games and such. Oh yeah, and the school's mascot suit is at my house, so I hope to pull a wagon around the neighborhood in it with gifts for the little kids. Santa Panther: She's coming for YOU!

I hope to get a Dwight Bobblehead, so that I can take pictures of it with me. and possibly a digital camera, so that I may take said pictures.

My birthday is in the middle of break! w00t! ...And also took place last week, but hey.

No big plans, just work. I've got 11 hour shifts Monday through Friday and another 8 hours of overtime on Saturday.

Might be able to get a short break for sleep somewhere.

well i HOPE not to get sick ths year, we have already had an event that is precedent for my family >.<, perhaps i will get my replacement big daddy figurine for christmas (probibly not) I plan to go SKIING ^__^ woot, and perhaps try out snowboarding ( for a 2nd time) and enjoy my new ski suit which is nice cus my other pants don't fit anymore (hey, i MIGHT actually be growing!! *hopeful*) and harass my friends * fair warning to you apple pop* and chase my dog around while screaming like a monkey......aaaah, the holidays ~^_____________^~

To Oya-->You worry about being sick and yet you GNAWED on my mechanical PRNCIL while I had the SATAN COLD?! You foolish, foolish child. You will soon know a hell like no other. *evil laughter* Actually, that's been awhile, so I'm suprised you havn't gotten it.

Man, I wanna go snowboarding again. So fun!!

Also, yeah, I've wanted to get together with you too. I've already been hanging out with alot of people and you're one of the people on my death list-- err, "happy get together time" list.

As for what my break has been so far, welllll I've done get togethers with family and friends, played lots of video games, D&D;which involved being stuck on a stupid island and randomly going to the mountains for some reason, and I'm planning to celebrate Christamas at home, then go on a trip. It will be fantastic.

It's not as fun to yell WINTER BREAK!!! WOOOOO!!

As it is to yell SPRING BREAK!!!! WOOOOOOO!

Nor is it as comfortable to do in a speedo and sunglasses. Seeing as it's freakin' cold out.

Sign in to follow this