Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lestroisrois

Funniest Glitch EVER(maybe...)!

So I'm playing normally, when suddenly, this happens:

No idea how I caused it; just thought I should share it.

classic, this is probably the only one that DOESN'T affect gameplay really, besides being hilarious

unlike the sea of black tears glitch where you get stuck on some of the mountainside if you take the "shortcut" down

or the PC monitor sound glitch where the sound randomly cuts in and out

or the dreaded PS3 sound crapping out

Little-known fact:

Ironheade's tour bus actually has a miniature tractor beam on the front of its bumper, allowing it to haul 5000 cubic buttloads of scaffolding (and occasionally their frontman) with ease.

Either that or Eddie just learned the secret of the Brütal Büttslide. He also seems to have taken a page or two from Wonder Woman. The whole thing reminds me of the butt-racing fad that went on for a while on YTMND.

Its quite interesting how we complain about this game not being so popular when i notice most people are just not playing ranked and just in custom matches most of the time. For example ill finally get matched up then after that match they will stop playing. I think honestly this game will never be popular because a lot of us excluding my self and some others are full of shit . You want this game popular keep searching for matches, show the people it doesnt take hours to find a damn match.

I understand maybe since some of you now have caps that you want to record certain things, just record stuff u do in the real match.

I would play ranked matches but I've been so busy lately, and by busy I mean lazy.

Damn you timezone differences.

Domo do you still play? I havn't seen you in forever

i do, though ive been extremely busy

consider the following

i am

>learning 2 langauges at the same time

>school/collage/university (whatever you want to call it)

>figuring out the brutal legend TCG

>trying to build a gaming PC

>find a job

>write music and perform in a band

>teach my girlfriend's dog german

>think of videos for adverts for thefinalvidya

>trying to hunt down the owner of thefinalvidta

>trying to learn C++

>scripcraft related duties

and thats the tip of the iceberg

im a busy..busy person

oh and my school/collage(again, whatever you want to call it) has 8 classes im taking and im trying to maintain my 4.0 GPA and perfect attendence

Sign in to follow this