Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Christmas Gifts! Woo-hoo!

So, for those of you who celebrate Christmas, what awesome-tastic gifts did you get? I got Rayman 2, a new iPod (haha, I can stop using my 3rd generation one!), Super Mario galaxy, Guitar Hero 3 (complete with a broken whamy bar, because target is stupid), Nights into Dreams, and a bunch of awesome clothing!

What did all you excellent Double Finers get?

I got ...

CLOTHES.

How quaint.

oh but clothes are great if you get certain pieces >_<

*i got a kochamera shirt and a but of other great geek gifties

I have been pining for Dr. McNinja shirts for some time, but it seems the better part of my family have yet to discover the net. Still, some of the stuff was nice.

oh but clothes are great if you get certain pieces >_<

*i got a kochamera shirt and a but of other great geek gifties

Lucky!! D:

Man, I really want a Kochamera shirt... Or a Lili shirt... *sniffle*

for christmas i recieved adn ipood (my FIRST, and i cannot figure the darn thing out......ARRRGH) an ipod alarm clock (neat, but i have a trusty one and i cant use it anyway without the ipooop (see ipood) holographic dog playing cards, food, slippers (YAY) wii schtuff, cookies, and a good bite fromo my puppy...>__< ow...but ^_^ it was good, came too quickly though....i thought the 23 was the eve and i was completly confuzzled....

edit and now from my MOM's house (divorced parents = 2 christmas's -_-U =battle)

prismacolor 132 premier (i just looked it up and i reacted> 'OMG!!!!')

prismacolor pens (OMG)

2 new sketch books (apple pop, you know HOW BADLY i needed a new one [lol] my 3 yr old one perrhaps will now retire....)

LOZ oracle of seasons ($4.99, WOOT cheap games of gold ROCK!!!)

AAHAHAHAH I was waiting for a thread like this XDDDD

I goootttss.... lemme see... didn't really ask for much this year o3o

- My papa~ <3 he came up to visit for Christmas~ much fun was had <3333

- Super Mario Galaxy ((haven't started, I need to xD))

- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ((*stayed up til 7:30am playing*))

- A NEW COMPUTER CHAIR~ ((We needed one for a long time now o3o it's so comfy and new and yaaayyy~ *spins in it*))

- Guitar Hero 2 + 3 with Guitar ((honestly, I would've perfered Rock the 80s instead of GH3, but this will do I guess :3))

- New gloves and some monies ((I can use the $50 to get another game if I want XDD))

- Went to movies on Christmas to see Sweeney Todd ((good movie only if you don't mind lots of gore xD))

Honestly, I was hoping for some Double Fine stuff, but I don't think my papa knows about the DF Action Store, but I shall show him somehow X3

A Hellboy graphic novel, a pair of socks and a touching gift from my aunt: an egg is given to a child every day for a year in the third world, on my behalf-- Huzzah! Sounds a bit iffy though... I can only hope a hen is not suffering for my cause.

I only wish it hadn't taken her 4 years of me saying ''a card will be just fine'' for her to get the message. Money well spent nevertheless. ;P

YAY PREZZIES!! All your prezzies sound awesome peeps, congrats and enjoy them!! And hey, do I detect a hint of sadness from Miss Mayhem?? "slaps her" dont be sad my lady!! Well ok " uses sands of time and gives candy instead", i mean it could of been worst, you could of got a pupu compost can!! I mean you need to wear clothes (well you dont, but lets not go into that right now...), and one day, many years from now, youll be rich and powerful, and will be wondering "How did i become so filthy rich and incredibly powerful?" And youll realise that, because you saved some money due to not having to buy clothing because your parents did, you invested that little money into an uknown company, and you made your first million!! So see, its all good, dont be sad my lady!! "gives a Rez shaped candy to Mayhem" And if your not, THEN GIVE THAT BACK!! "gives Mayhem laxatives to...retrieve Raz"

Apart from that, i got good prezzies too, i did!! Best was, of course, from fiancee: got couple of games (Guild Wars, Sight Training and Final Fantasy Tactics-psp one), but best was something called "Starry Pal", which is a sweet plushie in its own right, but connected to something like the international association of astronomers, means can pick a star in the sky and call it whatever i want, which was very touching indeed!

Others included the Hitman golden pack or whatnot, the Simpsons game & film (What is up with the graphics of the PS2 Simpsons game? damn multiple platform budgets!!), books voucher, a Lego Star Destroyer which ive wanted for AGES (but damnation, no room to put it once assembled dho!), toiletries, boxers, paperies, an electric shaver (if only i could figure what im doing wrong with the damn gadget...), and a particularly snug dressing robe. Congrats to myself, and happiness all around for all our prezzies HUZZAH!!

I got

-old school AFI cd (sing the sorrow)

-new ipod :3

-$50 in itunes

-Guitar Hero 3 w/ a red guitar

-one of those mini white PS2 w/ singstar for my mom's house

-Hot Topic giftcards

-spending money

- my dad almost bought a PS3 for me(he didn't because the guy at Bestbuy said only 80% of PS2 games would play on it D: )

<3 And got to spend it with my favorite aunt and uncle in Nashville <3

Bunch of DVDs and games, the usual fare. Spent the last two/three days watching series 3 of Lost and playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Also eating chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

-Dwight Schrute Bobblehead (I've slept with it.)

-A Sweet Digital camera (named Pam :3)

-The Office, Season 1, 2, and 3.

-Dunder Mifflin T-shirt (which I'm wearing right now!)

-The Office 2008 calender

-gift cards! (Boarders, FYE, Target, Wendy's, iTunes, phone card)

-Cash!

-a new coat

-clothes

-Destroy All Humans!

-007 Nightfire (Old game nobody's heard of, but my cousin had before he sold his xbox)

-headbands

-a t-shirt for our high school's varsity basketball team.

YAY FOR ONLY CHILDNESS. xD

I got a new Zune thingy and I can't figure out how to put videos on it, but it's cool because I got an unlimited download thing for a month (my mom paid for it) and I love it, I put my 4000 songs on it, then I downloaded like 3000 songs this week and put them on the zune with the unlimited downloads. I love it!

I got a pair of snowshoes, which are cool for when I go hiking in the woods, I love the snow but I don't ski or snowboard so I usually just go wondering around for a few hours.

Assassin's Creed

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a brutal legend tee shirt, both sets of Scott C.'s buttons as well as the brutal legend buttons.

I got a revlotech Optimus Prime figure, mario galaxy, Phantom Hourglass and a whole bunch more! :D

I got

-Hot Topic giftcards

That reminds me, a bit off topic, but in Metalacolypse, remember when they gave the devil or what ever the $5 gift card to Hot Topic? Can you even get anything there for $5? The cost of their products make me go "Ha ha ha, you fools."

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but I got Phantom Hour glass also. It sucks how you have to go back and forth between one destination and that other damned island so much though. Ugh.

I got

-Hot Topic giftcards

That reminds me, a bit off topic, but in Metalacolypse, remember when they gave the devil or what ever the $5 gift card to Hot Topic? Can you even get anything there for $5? The cost of their products make me go "Ha ha ha, you fools."

The only time I've ever set foot in Hot Topic was when there was one that was re-carpeting or getting a rockstar makeover or whatever that is, so everything was like off. I got like 5 t shirts for like 4 bucks each. Otherwise the blues devil could proboably have gotten a dethklok sticker or something else impracticle for someone who listens to blues.

The only object of note that I received for Christmas was Metroid Prime 3 for the Wii. It's fun, but I'll be screwed once I get bored of it.

Sign in to follow this